What do you think about Vajazzling?

Apparently this is the hottest new trend ( I learned about this in cosmopolitan). This ridiculous article probably defines what it is well and can give you a good laugh link

So girls would you ever try it? And guys how would you react if your girl friend got vajazzled ?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, I would try it but then get it removed.

What Guys Said 11

• It almost makes me wish I had something to vagazzle. Although did have three rhinstones implanted in my sphincter.

• I can't believe how fundamentalist that article is. ALL WOMEN ARE SEDUCTRESSES! Ha Ha Ha, as if their perfect little boys were just studying anyways. Sheesh. But the trend seems not terribly attractive to me. Maybe something small but not that big on it.

• I would probably laugh and ask her why she wasted money on something pointless... I don't get it, why not just grow pubic hair because that seems like what they are trying to replace with jewelery.

• If glitter is the herpes of craft supplies, I don't even want to know what this stuff would be considered...

• No. Just no. If she did, I'd make her get it removed, or I would no longer show any interest in her crotch from then on. It looks stupid, quite frankly.

• lmao that reminds me of that South Park episode with Martha Stewart. Anyway I think it is kind of silly but who am I do judge?

• Well have you ever looked down there & thought "Uhmm this could do with redecorating"

Don't get a Vajazzle who wants tiny gems on their parts.

• does it come with matching ear rings?

• I'd just get her to unvajazzle herself lol.

• People have to make money somehow. If a 'girl friend' did it it'd be pretty funny and kind of weird.

• "Vajazzling is the latest threat to young men in college. At an alarming rate, female coeds are vajazzling their private regions to tempt young men into sex."

I'm a college student and if they are doing it to "tempt young men into sex" I don't mind at all. rofl.

What Girls Said 7

• Since Vajazzling came from a show where every girl spends 24/7 with a orange tan, caked in cosmetics, with fake boobs, nails, hair extension, lashes & botox they have time to waste on being vain & stupid.

Its all I can do to get up with my alarm my bloke would laugh himself silly if I did it. Now the weather is turning sunny I live in bikini & shorts & don't really want to be itching down below in public cos I've got an itchy vajazzle lol.

But if you ever need a laugh watch Joey Essex in The only way is Essex he really is the biggest idiot I have ever seen on a reality show lol.

• vajazzled...vajazzling...vajazzle...Oh pardon me,I have no opinion on this I just ,like writing and reading ''vajazzle''...They should put that on a shirt with a giant happy vagina,BEST.ADD.EVER

• Haha, that article reminds me of something The Onion would write.

"College girls are now 'vajazzling' their privates with jewels in efforts to tempt our solid, young men into fornicating with them and having babies."

I can't stop laughing.

But no, I wouldn't try it. Unless it was free and easy to remove, so I could do it as a joke. "Look, honey, my genitals are now DIAMONDS."

• Hahahaha yaaa, Uh no. I think I'll have to pass on this one.

• I totally would. I like doing silly things, and it would be funny.

• LOL hell no. mines pretty enough allready :D.. jk

• i think it's so weird