What's the hottest thing for a girl to wear on a night out?

Hey guys/girls just having a thought about what actually attracts guys to a girl in clubs/bars and I know it depends on the guy/girls taste but I'm just wondering if there's a generic thing to wear which equals hotness?

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that is not slutty. It should be revealing but not so revealing that I feel like I can totally visualize you with your clothes off. A skirt that's about 2 inches above the knees, and fitted. With a nice blouse or something that reveals only very little cleavage but exposes the size of the breasts are okay, and of course, anything that reveals the upper or lower back is a plus too, provided you don't have a hairy back. lol. Nice simple jewelry too, nothing too gaudy. And heels that aren't like ridiculous to walk in a plus too.

What Guys Said 5

• A smile. Imagine yourself how much more attractive any guy you see gets if he smiles. It's no different on our side :)

• I think it depends less on what she wears then how she wears it if you know what I mean. If a girl is cool, confident, and interesting whatever she is wearing will thus be cool, confident, and interesting to me.

Different sense of style definitely attracts different crowds though. I think the style depends on your social circles or niche.

• nothing specific. Just rock whatever it is. If you are looking for attention, dressing slutty will get it but it may not be the kind of attention you crave.

• short skirts - if you have nice legs - always work.

• a tight body:)

What Girls Said 0