Princess Kate Middleton's thong?

If you knew that princess Kate wears $3.90 thongs, does that change the limit of how much money you spend on your underwear?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha that's hilarious that that is even public knowledge. Kudos to her for buying cheap/affordable undies.

What Girls Said 10

• Not really. I pay about the same for most of my underwear, and it's all very pretty and girly. No one would ever guess that almost all of my undies cost me less than $5 apiece, lol. My style/cost preferences are the same regardless of what royals/celebrities do.

• The amount of money that someone else pays for their underwear has no affect on the amount that I pay.

• No, of course not. Regardless, that's about how much I spend on underwear anyway, so whatever.

• I will continue to pay however much it costs to have comfortable underwear. Though now that I'm considering it. I don't think I've ever paid more than $4.00 for underwear. Bras on the other hand. Those suckers are expensive.

• No I could care less how much her underwear costs,

still gonna get mine at the same place.

• Royal asses dictate every facet of my life.

• That's awesome. Doesn't change my opinion.

• She isn't a princess btw..she's a duchess

• i don't give a f*** about kate middleton or how much she spends on thongs. I'm still gonna spend the same amount I usually do

---

This.

What Guys Said 0