What color eye shadow matches?

Well, for a banquet I'm wearing a dark green and black dress, my eyes are green hazel, but I'm not sure if green eyeshadow would look like too much green? Any suggestions would be very appreciated :) thanks!

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You could go for a dark green and brown smokey look? I think that would look awesome, something like this...

link

or this..

link

:) xxx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Black eyeliner without any eyeshadow should look good too. Keep it simple. Don't use colors or amounts which will stand out too much because that's usually a turn-off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would keep it more to the plain side, don't try and do anything to matchy especially with a green and black dress, I'd stay far away from green shadow. Try a black shadow, use some mascara, eyeliner in your water line but stay away from the edges you can even put liquid liner on your top lid just over your lashes, that would look amazing, nothing to over the top but still classic.

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eye shadow with a green dress would look like you're trying too hard. Matching you're eye shadow exactly to your dress rarely looks good. A dark brown or black eyeliner with brown, gold, and champagne colored eye shadow would look good. Just don't over do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • some grey or a little gold would look nice even some dark green would do the job also.

0|0
    0|0

• i'd go for something simple. just a bit of brown and gold.

or even just eyeliner, without eyeshadow.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't use a green eye shadow, I suggest brown? I have greenish eyes and dark brown looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just do a neutral but smokey eye with browns and a little gold/champagne which will really compliment your green hazel eyes. And then make them smoulder a little more with black eyeliner and mascara :)

1|0
    0|0