Brown spots on legs?

Guys : I have a sexy leg's shape .. and so soft ... but I hate some brown spots on it ... is it a bid deal? is it a turn off?

and if I put a foundation it .. does it taste bad?

girls can help too

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have nice legs, I doubt a guy's going to notice a few "brown" spots on them. If you wanted to cover them then foundation would be an option but I wouldn't exactly be worried about taste. I'm thinking this whole question might be some innuendo that I'm missing.

~Distant

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• "brown spots" - you mean freckles?

"does it taste bad?" - I can't speak for every guy but I'm certainly not planning on ever eating a woman's leg. Unless as a last resort on a desert island, but that's different.

1|0
    0|1
    • not freckles

u don't kiss legs?

• I haven't yet. Well, that's not saying much - I haven't kissed a girl, let alone her legs.

But that aside, everyone has imperfections. I'd say the majority of guys wouldn't care.

• hahahahahaha made me laugh :)

• I'd like to see these legs you think are so sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • man I looooooooove females with nice legs and toes.It a huge turn on for me man oh man,

1|0
    0|1
    • u didn't answer about spots

• its no problem.Its okay with me. females legs feel so soft and nice I do not mean to sound rude or disrespectful but I wish you had post a link here with you legs anf feet.It would have been a huge turn on

What Girls Said 1

• I think most people have small imperfections on different parts of their body. I wouldn't worry too much if they are very small. How large are the spots?

1|0
    0|0