What's your personal style?

Hi! What's your personal style (be it fashion, shoes, clothes, accessories, make-up etc.)? I'm a bit geeky and not very feminine. I love casual with a bit of an attitude in what I wear. I like wearing a pair of pumps and trademark watch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dress casually most of the time. However, I like to put a flirty, tasteful twist on the way I present myself, you know?

I have tons of jeans - skinny, flare, slim flare, straight leg, etc. I don't care too much for t-shirts, except to sleep in. I really like cardigans, as well as almost anything with a v-neck. Scarves are my best friend, I have tons of those too! Tops with florals, horizontal stripes, or a 'flowy feel' are favourites of mine. I don't like plaid or polos, at all. As for accessories, I don't like to wear anything too flashy. Small, silver hoop earrings are nice, as are modest, pretty necklaces. Bulky bracelets are not my thing. Like I said, I love any kind of scarf, and I like to wear belts that match my outfit. I live for slouchy bags that can fit everything, but I also like small, over-the-shouler handbags or clutches.

I love to dress it up as well, which usually surprises people! Love my little black dress, but most of the time I'm a summer-dress kind of girl. Again, nothing too flashy, especially bright colours! Dressing too revealing is not something I like to do. I dress myself to look good, and be happy about it. As for heels... I'm fairly tall, so I try to stick to four or five inches, at the most.

:)

What Guys Said 3

• I wear whatever is on top of my drawer. Typically a decent enough sweater during the winter, a t-shirt during the summer.

• Dark colored T-Shirt with Denim Jeans or Colorful T-Shirt with Skinny Shorts.

• Im almost always in collared shirts (polos)

What Girls Said 7

• Id say my style is makeup and/or clothing, I dress differently and wear what I like, not too into wearing the latest trends, etc. :)

I am causal also, jeans and a top maybe an acessory or two and some makeup is about my style, kind of unique-casual I think, I like flat shoes, like sneakers and flipflops, or just bare feet in the summer lol, not a fan of heels though.

Your look sounds nice though, very unique but still in style

:)

• Quirky vintage. I like to use fun colors especially in my makeup and balance it out a bit with soft feminine clothes. I also love to collect funky jewelry from craft fairs and etsy

• Accessories: small necklaces,earrings and bracelets and rings- I like putting them on my right index finger lol- . but I love bigger watches though.

Shoes: I love high heels when I want to be well dressed, and sneakers/ flats for more casual.

Makeup: cateyes upperlashes eyeliner, foundation, blusher, mascara.

Clothes: I like tight knee length dresses, skinnyjeans, jumpsuits.

• I'm a mixture between vintage and just plain old weird. haha. I live in a town with zillions of antique stores, so I buy a lot of clothes from those places. My prom dress was a 50's peach knee length dress with ruffles around the neckline. :) And then I wore a black fedora (hat.. for those of you who don't know. ha.) with a giant flower on it.

I like to dress nice, but I don't always like to wear what everyone else wears. :D It makes everything more interesting too.

• i like to wear skinny jean, a belt, and a fitting t-shirt. I like to roll my pants slightly above my ankles, and I always wear slipper type shoes...the ones you won't wear socks with.

• People say I dress to the "T".

• hmm, I wouldn't say I have a solid "style" that I always stick to. I tend to be very laidback on days where I don't need to dress up (jeans/denim shorts with a loose t-shirt or tank top) which I think is fairly typical where I live (sydney). I can be girlie and feminine but also a little edgy. I love to dress up when I'm going out and I wear bodycon/tube kind of dresses when I go to parties (because I really think they suit my body shape) and they contain feminine/edgy elements as well. In terms of shoes I usually wear black vans, thongs (flip flops hehe), combat boots or cute flats. I also love heels when I'm dressing up though, and nearly everything goes but at the moment I'm really loving my black suede wedge booties. And finally makeup, I'm usually very natural and use neutral eyeshadows when I'm going out :)