GUYS: Would you date a girl with this haircut?

link

Would you? I'm planning to do it (my hair is short) but I'm not sure how people will react, especially my crush. This guy is very into music and he plays the drums in a band. Personally, what do you think?

How curious boys said no and girls said yes

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think that looks really good. It can be hard to pull off though, it kind of has to mesh with the rest of your image. Me, for example - I could never pull it off. But I do think it's cool.

Anyway. I don't know the guy, so it depends on his personal taste. I know guys who'd be into it (usually more of the "alt" - though I really dislike that term, haha- type, yknow?), and guys who'd be so against it. Personally, I think you should just do what you want and if a guy really likes you, it won't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh, I say YES! VERY SEXY! That is curious. If anything, I'd have expected the opposite...

• Sounds good as long as the hair is smooth to the touch and long enough to play with it's fine by me

• nope ...wts a woman without hair (shaved)looks sick...i don't know why gud luking girls would go for that making themselves uglier

• I don't like that hairstyle. I can't imagine any woman looking good with that style.

What Girls Said 4

• I've seen that before. A girl at my school got the same thing. My initial reaction was "What the hell is that? Why did she do it? Is that supposed to be attractive?!". From my perspective, it seems like a lot of girls like that haircut because they think it's "daring" and that guys will either a) credit them for it b) find them sexy for it. I don't think guys like that haircut too much though. It reminds me of pretty much every trend that girls have followed with the intent of pleasing men, but failing at it. If you like it, just do it - who cares! If you're reluctant to sport a do that guys might not be crazy about, then think about it twice IMO.

• Shaving half of your head and having is super trendy right now. I would say if you love it, then do it, but if not, then don't do it to impress anyone because that will be a bitch to grow out haha.

• Looks cute, I wish my hair could grow to be that long :)

• I love this cut. But actually my hair is short, but I don't mind shaving 1/4 of my head, because my hair grows rapidly and it's easier to level the cut (:

• Whoa I didn't even notice part of her head was shaved. I though her hair was behind her ear or clipped or something. Lol fail. I could never pull that off but if you can then go for it! Good guys love a unique girl. That hairstyle is edgy without being too out there and crazy

• If you get that hairstyle be VERY sure it will look good on you, a girl I know tried that and she looks ridiculous.