Facial hair, it's been a month?

Ladies,

What are your preferences of facial hair on a man?

I've tried the following looks:

clean shaven (most work and most common for 13 years of my adult life)

stubble

chin beard

full beard (working on it now)

Updates:
Thanks for the responses!

Alternating between stubble and clean shaven is the easiest and what appears to fit with the repsonses.

Based on the responses, I may either avoid facial hair around the lips or alternate again between stubble and clean shaven.
Thanks for your comments!

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the face which type of facial hair looks the best. On some it is very sexy and on others it should be shaved off.

I prefer clean shaved or hair long enough to be soft. Stubble can look sexy but is not so nice when fooling around.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• facial hair is gross. when it gets hot it starts to smell really bad since sweat and dirt build up on it through out the day. I don't like kissing someone with facial hair it scratches your face and just feels weird. but it depends on the person of how their face is shaped and what not

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven still and a bit of stubble on a guy from time to time. but preferences do differ among us ladies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven on most men. I don't know many men who I think look good in some facial hair, though I have a friend who wears a chin strap really really well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean shaven all the time for me. A bit of stubble can be kind of sexy... anything more is a complete turn off for me personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Negative on the beard. Getting food stuck in it is not attractive. A clean shave is sexy but so is a few days stubble. Anything more is messy and PLEASE give the woman/women in your life a break by manscaping the rest of your body.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really like facial hair tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • i absolutely hate facial hair.. if you wanna get girls,

i suggest being clean shaven.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't like it at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Stubble is sexy. It's so masculine. It feels nice, too :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.