Facial hair, it's been a month?

Ladies,

What are your preferences of facial hair on a man?

I've tried the following looks:

clean shaven (most work and most common for 13 years of my adult life)

stubble

chin beard

full beard (working on it now)

Thanks for the responses!

Alternating between stubble and clean shaven is the easiest and what appears to fit with the repsonses.

Based on the responses, I may either avoid facial hair around the lips or alternate again between stubble and clean shaven.
Thanks for your comments!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the face which type of facial hair looks the best. On some it is very sexy and on others it should be shaved off.

I prefer clean shaved or hair long enough to be soft. Stubble can look sexy but is not so nice when fooling around.

What Girls Said 9

• facial hair is gross. when it gets hot it starts to smell really bad since sweat and dirt build up on it through out the day. I don't like kissing someone with facial hair it scratches your face and just feels weird. but it depends on the person of how their face is shaped and what not

• I prefer clean shaven still and a bit of stubble on a guy from time to time. but preferences do differ among us ladies.

• I prefer clean shaven on most men. I don't know many men who I think look good in some facial hair, though I have a friend who wears a chin strap really really well.

• Clean shaven all the time for me. A bit of stubble can be kind of sexy... anything more is a complete turn off for me personally.

• Negative on the beard. Getting food stuck in it is not attractive. A clean shave is sexy but so is a few days stubble. Anything more is messy and PLEASE give the woman/women in your life a break by manscaping the rest of your body.

• I don't really like facial hair tbh

• i absolutely hate facial hair.. if you wanna get girls,

i suggest being clean shaven.

• i don't like it at all

• Stubble is sexy. It's so masculine. It feels nice, too :)

What Guys Said 0