Trying to impress this guy to whom I'm invisible...Which dress would get the job done?

1. link

-or-

2. link

-or-

3. link

Thanks for the input :)

i wore the red dress.

and he noticed.

:D

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 or 3 for me.

A.k.a The white one or the red one.

I don't like the style of the black one, think that rarely looks good on girls.

The red one is by far the best choice though. If you're trying to attract someone's attention red is the way to go, it's the most eye catching colour out there. There's a reason why stop signs and red lights are red.

The white one looks good but you'd better make sure it fits you perfectly, it looks like a really easy dress to miscalibrate. You might end up spending your money for nothing as you might not even be able to get it tailored, or if you do it would probably cost you a fortune...

The red one is the best choice, can't really go wrong, and if you do that type of dress should be relatively simple to get tailored and not cost you a fortune.

• you're totally right, the white one does need to fit perfectly. and I can tailor it myself, I've got the skills lol. thanks for the input! :)

What Guys Said 5

• My vote goes to the red dress. As some of the girls here have said, us guys are very visual creatures, and a red dress like that will DEFINITELY get our attention.

As Lawrence Fishburn said to Keanu Reeves, "Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?" And what was Neo doing? That's right, he was looking at the woman in the red dress.

• lolol. love the matrix reference :)

and thank you for the input!

• See? I told you he'd look at the woman in the red dress! :)

• yup. you were totally right, thanks for suggesting it. :D

• # 1 or # 3.

• thanks for the input! :)

• red

• I like the second one.

• lol, I'm guessing your on your period

as far as my opinion goes. id go with the red one, but that's cause reds my fav. color. up to you though

• lmfao. how am I on my period?

and thanks for the input :)

• hahaha, smooth. :p

wish I could give up that information, but alas, I can't.

• u can't but you will. since I have control over you, right

What Girls Said 15

• they're very safe. Where are you from? You need a dress that creates attention, and since you haven't talked and he doesn't know you exist you must be really sexy (sorry, but men are visuel and that's how you get the attention - and the comes the personality) you need a dress that stand out, really stand out.. I would send examples but I cant, just show of your attributes, be a woman.

But the dress can so and so like this and that the important thing is how YOU wear YOURSELF and the dress aka. feel comfortable in your own skin.

• i'm from the east coast of the US. I tend to dress modestly, so I don't want to misrepresent myself and be too provocative. but I think you're right in that the woman makes the dress :) thanks for the advice.

• in that case, number 2

• The white one...you can go for red but in a different style but I'm thinking it would be so much you might get his attention in a bad way

• It'd be better to see your body in the dress but red attracts more attention.

• hmmm...thanks for your input.

unfortunately, I don't own any of these dresses yet, so I can't model them for ya :p

• Cool

Red is the cutest one

Black dress is ordinary and can suck the color out of you

White dress is god awful and white needs a certain skin tone to pass off. Off white/cream works best.

• lol @ god awful

• also depends on where your planning to wear the dress, and if you intend to dress it up or dress it down. The WHITE ONE is best because its young (asked for 18-24), any age can wear it but the others look like there for a slightly older dresser.. (any1 can wear white just make sure you got a subtle tan on (if you have to fake it),. and nice heels :)

• i've got a tan right now :) and if I do buy that dress, I'm going to pair it with silver stilletos...

• the second one is gorgeous

• you're the first person to like that one so far :)

• the others are nice, but the second one is so beautiful and classy and will definitely get his attention. I mean, the other 2 are dresses that can be seen anywhere you know? but the second one is different

• i see :) thanks for the input!

• I walked away from this questoin for like 30 minutes... I tried remebering the dressed..

The only one I remevered perefctly in a second, was the 3rd one :) its so pretty..

Also, its a pop from the other girls, which I bet most of them will be wearing black or dark colors :P

• clever, clever! that's a great way to test which one leaves the greatest impact... :p

• love the username, btw

• Lol yea :D its so pretty, you should get it!

And thank you Samoht, its my fav band ever

• The red one is the prettiest by far, but you need to consider which of these looks best on you. The white one is ugly in my opinion, and white hardly ever looks good on anyone, and the black one is very plain. The red looks very good.

• thanks for the input! :)

• the red one definitely :)

it's really pretty and red looks good on everyone,

so it'll definitely look good on you!

• Number two is the best one :)

• Just go naked ;) I'm sure it will grab his attention.

• 3 is good

• 1 or 2:)

• dress 1 is beautiful and elegant and fancy

i love dress 2! that's hot and perfect for spring/summer nites

dress 3 is pretty and romantic but I don't know if it would leave a guy speechless. *upon looking at the answers a lot of guys seem to like the 3rd dress. it seems like the color is what's attracting them. I didn't know the color red was that serious for guys lol! I still think the 2nd dress is hotter though, I bet if it was red it would be a killerr!*

• i feel the same way as you do regarding the three dresses :) and it DOES look like the color is the deciding factor for guys...though I'm sure if the 2nd dress came in red, they'd choose that first :p

• red! it's so pretty!

• love the 2nd

• thanks for the input :)