Eyebrows lighter or darker than hair color?

Should your eyebrows be slightly lighter or slightly darker than your hair color? What do you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• same or darker...i guess but it's not really a rule,i don't think I even notice eyebrow color,unless you're blond,then you should ALWAYS go darker

What Guys Said 2

• Mine are the same color but I don't know if that is normal or not.

• If your hairs blond it should be darker.

But like my hair on my head is black, but my eyebrows are lighter.

So I'm not really sure?

What Girls Said 13

• Always darker. If they're lighter it looks like you coloured your hair and forgot to do your eyebrows aswel...not a good look.

• depends on your hair colour. if you're blond, usually they have darker eyebrows. if you have dark hair, eyebrows can be the same or lighter colour sometimes.

• my eyebrows are a bit darker then my hair

• Darker, definitely darker.

I'm not saying be a blond and have black eyebrows, I'm saying if you're a blond have light brown eyebrows or dark blonde...it is more naturally to always have a bit darker eyebrows...they don't frame your face for no reason.

• Usually its darker (slightly) for a natural look, though you always see girls with blond hair with darker brows..whether that's laziness to dye her brows as well or going for a more vintage look, depends on the girl and if they can pull it off. Mine are natural and they're alittle darker then my hair.

• I have blond hair and my eyebrows are super dark brown...my hair will turn that color one day but in the mean time...I'm blond naturally and enjoy it lol I think it's normal if eye brows are darker but idk

• The rule I've heard is if you are light haired go about 3 shades darker than your hair, and if your dark haired go 3 shades lighter :)

• I think same as your hair or darker. If they are lighter, there is a risk that your hair colour will look fake.

• Some peoples' eyebrows are slightly lighter than the hair on their head, but you can't really go wrong with your eyebrows being a little bit darker because it's more common.

• They should match as close to exactly as possible. I use a brow powder and that should be slightly lighter than your hair color if you can't find a perfect match. Hope this helps!

• I'm gonna say darker. But I may be bias as I have platinum blond hair, but dark brown eyebrows. :X

• it should be darker than your hair

• darker.