Are tall girls intimidating?

I am 17 and 6'3. I remember a couple of my ex's telling me that they were scared to ask me out cause I'm "intimidating". Does it really bother you guys that much? I've always been self-conscious about my height...

Most Helpful Girl

• clearly not since guys have approached you :)

What Guys Said 9

• No. I was around a bunch of tall girls today and it was pretty awesome. Sometimes I do wonder how more and more girls seem to be growing taller these days...maybe I just didn't notice it before.

• Never seen a girl that tall. I'd imagine that it wouldn't make much of a difference, but I couldn't say for sure.

• I don't think so but I am 6'5". I wouldn't find a tall girl the least bit intimidating. It is hard imagining having kids with a girl that is your height because our children would be like 6'8" or 6'9". That is freaking HUGE!

• hahaha they wouldn't be that tall... My mom was 6'3 and my dad is 6'2 and now I'm 6'3. Well, my dad WAS 6'2. He shrunk >.>

• Yeah I guess it depends... My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'10" and I'm 6'5"... My sister is like 5'7" though. Genetics are weird!

• Haha yes they are. I have a great-grandfather that was like 5'5...

• That's taller than me.

• It shouldn't in theory but it does bother me. I'm 5'10"

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 1