• Ask
  • myTake

Are tall girls intimidating?

I am 17 and 6'3. I remember a couple of my ex's telling me that they were scared to ask me out cause I'm "intimidating". Does it really bother you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 9

• No. I was around a bunch of tall girls today and it was pretty awesome. Sometimes I do wonder how more and more girls seem to be growing taller these days...maybe I just didn't notice it before.

• It shouldn't in theory but it does bother me. I'm 5'10"

• Wow... Well I'm 20 and 165cm (5'5 perhaps?) and I'd be dreaming of dating a girl as tall as you are, but I doubt you will feel comfortable with a guy 25cm (10") shorter than you. After all you might feel awkward since I'm only as tall as your breast and i have to raise my head to look upon your shoulder lol

• I don't think so but I am 6'5". I wouldn't find a tall girl the least bit intimidating. It is hard imagining having kids with a girl that is your height because our children would be like 6'8" or 6'9". That is freaking HUGE!

• hahaha they wouldn't be that tall... My mom was 6'3 and my dad is 6'2 and now I'm 6'3. Well, my dad WAS 6'2. He shrunk >.>

• Yeah I guess it depends... My dad is 6' and my mom is 5'10" and I'm 6'5"... My sister is like 5'7" though. Genetics are weird!

• Haha yes they are. I have a great-grandfather that was like 5'5...

• Never seen a girl that tall. I'd imagine that it wouldn't make much of a difference, but I couldn't say for sure.

• That's taller than me.

• 5 inches taller than me. I wouldn't date you. No offense.

• Oops. I did my math wrong. 7 inches.

• Show Older
    • It must be hard to find a guy. Most guys aren't even that tall.

• Lol. My friends with benefits is an inch taller than me, my current boyfriend is an inch shorter and 3 of my ex's are all the same height. I also don't mind dating shorter guys so 3 of my ex's are all in the 5'6/5'7 range

• Wow, you should play basketball, or any sport for that matter

• I have a heart disease.. marfan. Can't play sports :-/ Wish I could though

• There's a ton of girls that height now days. You definitely aren't alone since most girls are almost 6' tall and girls keep getting taller.

• Bull sh*t most girls aren't 6ft taller or taller.Where do you live?

• Show Older
    • Well I just notice them more because they are really tall and it makes me feel bad for myself being a few inches shorter than them.

• You shouldn't feel bad... lol. And girls are getting taller. There are a few girls in my school in the 6' range.

What Girls Said 1

What They Said On Facebook