Guys, what do you think of a girl wearing her hair down all the time?

Guys, what do you think of a chick wearing her hair down all the time at the gym?

I have super long, wavy, black and shiny hair that reaches my butt.

People are so in love with my hair it is ridiculous!

I'm not going to lie that when I'm feeling down or I want attention all I have to do is put it down and people just can't get enough of it! lol

I love to wear it down when I am working out though

It just feels so good to have it lose and wild while I am working out.

but I don't know if it makes me look like I want attention. lol (I do get a lot of it)

I noticed there are a lot of chicks that go work out with make up on and really seductive clothing and I don't want to look that way!

I am a beautiful girl so I don't know if wearing my hair down would make guys think I'm an attention whore! lol

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's your hair and you can wear it however you like. Who cares if others' think you're trying to get attention or not. If that's how you're most comfortable then do it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• ...i think you're an attention whore.

:D

• Awesome, I love long hair, but it does sound like you love the attention and it probably looks like that too lol, but if you like it don't worry about it. Do what makes you happy, it doesn't seem like your hurting anyone doing that so its all good.

• I think you're digging for compliments and it's really pathetic and unattractive.