How much does a face count for?

OK so I'm around a lot of younger guys 14, and 15 and lots of my friends are that age. So on to my question... I have a really pretty face(I'm not trying to be arrogant but everyone always tells me that and stuff) but not the best body, I'm not fat or anything just pretty average, so do guys at that age care about pretty faces, if not when do they start to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like I tell every other girl... My Dick get's hard from your ass, but I fall in love with your smile.

What Guys Said 5

• They care about both at that age. There are plenty of thin girls who are pretty.

As guys get older, more and more girls are fat, so an ugly girl with a good boy probably rates higher.

Its not that guys your age don't care about face, its that your body is (perhaps) holding you back.

• Guys at that age want to hump things, that's how it is but I wouldn't put it past them that they'd date a girl who has a pretty face, I would. It depends on the guy, just socialize and you'll run into one eventually.

• just show interest in hanging out with guys that you like their faces.

Try to find someone that has your body type too.

• how would I find someone who has my body type if were opposite gender es

• Well it turns out My perspective of average was way off. So know I'm satisfied with my body ad concerns about my face. :P

• yup, see I told you I was right :)!

• A pretty face is actually a big deal to me, its the one thing I'm really picky about, id say its a big part of attraction.

• Personality is what makes everything come together!

What Girls Said 0