GIRLS: Skinny jeans or Flared Jeans?

Which do you prefer lately. I love skinnies:) recently I turned a lot of my old flared jeans into skinnies!

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thick legs so skinny jeans look REALLY bad on me unless I wear them with heels or boots. So I kinda just prefer boot cut because they're more flattering on pear shaped girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• flared

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinnies are good as long as they fit right. Some girls wear them in the weirdest ways.

0|0
    0|0
    • i like to roll mine up slighlty above my ankle

• Nothing wrong with that. I mean more so like them being oddly loose on your ass. It's hard to explain but I've seen it where it's tight on the legs but loose on the ass. I have no clue how they fit on a girl like that but it looks terrible.

• hmm I agree. I like to wear mine very fitted...eventhough that's hard for me because I'm so skinny.

What Girls Said 9

• I LOVE FLARED JEANS!<3 ALL THA WAY!

2|1
    0|0
  • Skinnies. They're all I wear. They look good on me and work with my style.

Flared jeans are coming back, or so I hear, but eh, I really can't get into them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Skinny jeans are my best friends<3

1|0
    0|1
  • love skinnyjeans :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Skinny. Or boyfriend jeans

link

They are super comfortable and look cute with a t-shirt :)

0|0
    0|1
    • ahh! I have some of those, I wear them to class a lot.

• Show All
    • no it's OK. they are grungy

• Yeah, not for everyone. I always wear them to early morning lectures! Best thing to throw on in the morning. And SnackG - a lot of them are fitted around the ass and only loose around the leg, so they look pretty good :)

• skinny but not skinny enough to see your crotch lol

0|0
    0|1
  • skinny definitely!

0|0
    0|1
  • flares. never been into skinny jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely flared.

Skinnies will get out of style and flared never will...

Leave a few 'unskinnied'. xD

0|1
    0|0