Why do I have to be the ugly one?

All my friends get girls all the time but I'm always the odd one out because I'm not good looking enough and I don't have a six pack. Girls don't even want to talk to me. Don't tell me what is on the inside matter because it doesn't. Being nice doesn't get you girls if your ugly.

I'm ugly on the inside too, I'm stupid and can't even remember most of my maths, and I am pathetically lazy too, instead of doing work I'll play games all day since that's the only thing that makes me happy. This is all because of my stupid genetics, I was born this way, at least I'm not deformed or fat.

Stupid/ugly people shouldn't be allowed to have children, because these things are a curse. Too bad genetic engineering is a wile away...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't think you're physically attractive enough due to things like facial features that are difficult to alter, just work on things that you CAN change to make yourself more "universally" attractive. Or rather, generically attractive.

Things like:

-Muscles

-Skin

-Hair

can all be changed with an appropriate effort. So while they may not change everything that you think is holding you down, girls are much more open to talking to a guy who "resembles" an image they see in magazines and on TV.

-Develop a workout plan and diet and STICK to it. Unless you're severely, it actually takes no longer than 8 months to achieve an underwear model body (165-175lbs @ 9% body fat) if you're dedicated and don't bullsh*t your workout. Google some good workout plans for your body type and talk to some guys at the gym. Information is free. Only you can actually go do the work. building lean muscle also pronounces your jawline more.

-Start using facial skin products like Olay Regenerist, which will assist in removing blemishes and give your skin a impossible glow that's hard to ignore. Even an ugly face covered with amazing skin is attractive. If you're too pale, tan. Can't Tan? make sure you pull off your pale, freckly skin with the style and class of a Swiss male model.

-Wear a hairstyle that's common of actors and models, like that faux hawk that Taylor Lautner has, or the Brad Pitt gelled high-top. If your hair always looks great, girls won't be able to ignore it.

Guys do have a little advantage in that you can change things about your appearance, basically employ the use of "gimmicks" that "trick" girls into thinking you're attractive.

Where as an ugly girl with great skin, great hair, and a great body will always just be a butterface.

What Girls Said 3

• Be glad you're an ugly boy.

Ugly guys have it easier than ugly girls.

Ugly guys can get girls based on their personality. Because most girls compromise on looks.

You can easily find someone who likes that personality.

• Like I said before, ugly girls can cover everything up with makeup. My sister for e.g. looks ugly without makeup (I don't like talking about someone behind their back, but its true).

• They can't wear makeup forever.

More ugly guys/better looking girls in LASTING relationships.

Then ugly girls/better looking guys.

• I think the problem is in you.

Less play games rather go for walks. Start to live. About girls. Start talking more with them and no matter if your friends have them. You have time for this. First be confident.

If you'll be confident everybody will think you are.

• It's in me and on outside of me.

• I'm better looking then Brad Pitt...

Wow it worked!

• Not accepting something that must be is called denial.

• well the way you talk about yourself should tell you why no one wants you...you don't even want yourself. And yeah dude, the inside does matter, maybe the type of girls you are going after aren't the right kind if the outside is all they car about. But to be honest, it sounds like you need to stop focusing on girls and start working on yourself. "I was born this way" makes it sound like you just feel sorry for yourself and don't want to put in the work to make it better.

• Ugly guys can't get girls, same goes for girls, it's the way it works.

• Your right, I should put in the work to make it better, somehow I'll find out the language of genetic code, and a way to actively change it. Yeh right.

• no...I mean get up off your lazy butt, do something to enrich your mind and maybe find a productive hobby that doesn't involve playing video games...also if ugly guys can't get girls then how do you explain the fact that there are tons of married hideous guys (and girls)? Maybe you should work on the genetic language of cry-babies instead.

What Guys Said 3

• *ahem* ... SHUT UP. Do you hear what you're saying? The reason girls don't want to talk to you is because YOU don't even want to talk to you. It's got nothing to do with genetics, and everything to do with your crappy attitude. You're right, you are ugly on the inside, but it's your own darn fault. You can't remember your math because you don't care, you use video games to find "happiness" because you're too scared to take some initiative, and worst of all, by far, you blame it on your genetics?

Your problem is that you don't have any self-respect. If you treat yourself like dirt, how can you expect others to treat you differently? You alone can change that.

• You can still be awesome even if you are not good looking. I know a few people who would be considered less then decent looking but that have had countless girlfriends and friends in general simply because his personality is just so AWESOME.

Become more active and happy develop somewhat of a good humor and some social experience.

• This.

• Girls can cover up everything with makeup. Also my personality isn't awesome I'm not funny, or confident...

• They can't wear makeup forever.

Then ugly girls/better looking guys.

• You know what's more impressive than being lucky enough to be attractive? Learning to accept and overcome your shortcomings and just be a good person anyway. You don't have to be the best. If you think that way, there will always be someone better than you. Instead, realize that it's what you DO in life that matters, not just what you ARE. As long as you're a decent person, that's all anyone can ask for.