Any of you guys ever worn a kilt?

Hey guys! So was at a scottish festival and saw lots of guys wearing kilts. Was wondering if any guys on here ever had. :)

• Yes!
  • No!
  • No but want to!
  • Never have! Never will!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have as a carnival costume, I've even crossdressed once for the same reason... I'm not too bothered with it really, people think its nuts but in the end.. its just one day and most of the day you'll be drunk and partying along with everyone else anyway =)

What Guys Said 7

• Nope, but I'd like to, it'd be nice to wear something so comfortable. Better than pants I have to keep wearing -_- men really get screwed when it comes to social aspects.

• Yes. I have, while in Scotland actually. It turned out to be very embarrassing. But that is a story I'd have to share with you personally.

• nope

• lol there was a guy I saw in the dorms who ALWAYS wore a kilt... never saw him talking to another soul the entire time - poor dude...

• yep

• Aye, but only at a wedding, wear it down the street and you'll get funny looks.

• No!

Have been to Scotland once tho.

Loads of men wear kilts playing bagpipes on the top of a hill.

What Girls Said 2

• Mmmmmm

So sexy! =)

...I'm going to Scotland soon! :D

• there was a guy I went to hs with that wore one often