What should I wear in a concert?

i am a foreign student in U. S. and I have never been in a American concert before. so I was wondering what can I wear in this pop concert which is in June ? can you please help me with some hints?

Most Helpful Guy

• A few tips:

- Flat shoes with a top to them (no open toe). No heels make it easier on you and tops take a little of the impact if someone accidentally steps on your foot.

- Minimize what's in your purse. It makes for less stuff to make security suspicious (as well as minimizing what may be stolen).

- No flashy or expensive jewellery; it acts as a beacon for thieves.

- Dress casually. Jeans and a shirt (t-shirt, long sleeve, tank top, whatever) work just fine.

And, as Jeremy Piven once said in PCU, "You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be *that* guy."

So who're you going to see?

What Guys Said 1

• T-shirt, jeans, and comfortable shoes should work unless you're going to a classical-type concert.

What Girls Said 1

• pop concert

skinny jeans, flats and tank