Girls what is the strangest thing you've done in a bikini?

I know you swim and tan, but do you ever wear it for other reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• watched TV in January...

• Haha now why did you do that? Comfy? Sexy? Hot tub with friends?

• Well, that TV show is a good enough excuse for me haha

• coulda taped it?

What Girls Said 8

• I've stretched for my splits when wearing my bikini. Lol that's not too unique but that's all I can think of now

• where there guys around that you were attracted to when you were stretching. I was reading a girl will stretch around u, if she's into you? by the way, sounds hot!

• Lol no I was just at home :) it would be awkward to full out stretch in front of guys but I might stretch my legs a little or something to get comfy and draw attention to my legs with a guy I like. I'll save my full splits for a boyfriend ;)

• Nope, I've never done anything strange in one. I've never even swam in one, only tanned (or attempted to, at any rate).

• probably good that you don't swim in one. did you hear about maria menunous?

• I have no idea who Maria Menunous is. I've never heard the name before.

And the reason I've never swam in one is because I don't know how to swim.

• I ran a 5k in my bikini one time. I have also done a dunk tank for a fundraiser at school. Nothing too weird tho

• I ran round in the rain in my bikini and sometimes I work out in it.

• Played lacrosse in my front yard while wearing it so I could get a tan while doing something productive but that's about it.

• um, honestly I can't think of a time other than to swim or tan. I guess the only other time is to make sure it still fits lol

• Haha, like the girl below said, the "did I get fat" test.

• such as taking pics in the mirror to ask people if you think your fat?

• uhm no, if I think I'm fat, why would I want pictures to documet it and then share them with others?

• Mow the lawn...i can't just sit there & tan, its so boring. Might as well knock out two birds with one stone, right?

• That is so true! What a great idea.

• seriously. mow the lawn? hopefully you're not causing too many accidents :D

• its one of my chores! ha ha there's not much of a front lawn in the suburbs...

• No.

• Well that's boring!

• can you give us an explanation of why not? just "no" is boring

• I never wear a bikini.

Hahaha

xD

What Guys Said 1

• This is a bit of an empty question, really. I assume'd you were pointing towards sex, or something, but that's not even weird. This question is gonna be like the really vanilla version of 'weirdest thing you've done', LOL. Just because people don't generally do things, weird or not, in bikinis.