Wearing Glove necklace?

i wear this boxing glove sometimes because I'm a boxer it shows how I'm not one to be messed with. Is that overboard? People mess with me less when I wear it since they realize one of my punches will know them out. any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a little sad that you have to rely on an accessory to prove how tough you are...

"I live in the ghetto were if you don't look hard, you get the sh*t kicked out of you, especially if you're white"

Shouldn't you be able to beat these guys up anyways?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty lame.

• what like when you leave the gym or casually everywhere you go? the latter would be a bit odd in my opinion. people don't need to know you can box for them not to mess with you I hope. maybe just buffen up and go to the gym if you get picked on a lot.

• BAHAHAHAHA...So you wear a boxing glove necklace because you fear that people will mess with you?...and you want them to think more highly of you because you MIGHT be able to beat them up?

You Are STUPID.