Are there any girls who have shaved?

shaved off their hair, I mean. the big chop. buzz. gi jane. has any girl cut off her hair for herself, no for sickness or gum in the hair, but because she felt like it. what was the response? how'd you keep your feminine appeal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's important to have a very feminine face if you shave your head. But some women pull it off and look AMAZING!

link

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• i know girls whove done it for charity which means it was out of the goodness of their hearts. if that counts. I think they didn't really care what their response would be, they know they did a good deed. why should it matter what other people think?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, its fine to cut your hair for charity or not for charity. Don't worry about what other people think, do things for yourself not everyone else.

• an old family friend did it.. she also shaved her eyebrows off becuase she's a wierdo.

for some reason the guys were still after her.. she's just sexy I guess.. she's not all that pretty but everyone loves her.