What do you not like about yourself?

no one is perfect, what that thing that your hiding?

mine is my teeth I've got fangs! LOL:D I like sometimes but I always wanted perfect teeth!:(
i never new so many people thought themself like this!:( no one is perfect, but everyone is beautiful, belive me or not, and you shouldn't think about all those things to much!:)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I'm kinda crazy. I can be extremely impulsive, and it's only that I'm quite smart about my impulsions that I haven't gotten caught or even arrested for doing something stupid.

• I wish my nose wasn't so big

• My entire body.

• no!, I bet your body, is fine:)

• lol Ok. The only thing that could change my mind is a girl in real life. Sorry for all the emo comments.

• LOL:D no worriez!, not you emo tho;]

• Posture

Speech

And teeth

• everything :(

What Girls Said 13

• Physically, my round face. Mentally (the bigger, more important one) that I'm socially awkward. Not shy, just uncomfortable and awkward in social situations. It makes my life REALLY difficult sometimes... I'm working on getting over it, but I think it's gonna be a slow process.

• I just had to check out this answer after reading and replying to after you replied to me on another question. You're face is just fine hun. I used to be socially awkward. So much so that I used to blush if I thought I may fancy a girl. It was horrific! Try doing an acting class! Serious. Yes, you have to go and stand up in a group, and be on stage, but boy oh boy, does it teach you confidence. It's a great way to overcome that social awkwardness. :)

• I hate it that sometimes I can be shy. I have worked really hard to be more outgoing and now most people would never have thought that I was shy or that I was someone who needed help talking to people. I wouldn't even say hi to people sometimes because I used to be so quiet. I guess that would be one of things I hate about myself but I still work hard on it to improve. I'm usually quiet with strangers, not so much with friends..

• I wish my teeth were whiter.. I wish I had even, perfect skin on my face so I wouldn't have to cover up with make up, I think my feet a big, my boobs are too big and too low, I inherited my mom's large back but also her hot face so I guess we all have our trade offs!

• I wish I could just not care what people thought about me. Not to say that I'd want to be a bad person or anything like that. I'm just tired of thinking oh if I dance in my car or if I do this that person will say this...I think it's awesome that kids don't think about this stuff and act freely. I suppose it'll come back to me as I grow older and become even more secure with myself!

• That I can't meet you D:

• physically. my thighs. Mentally, how I get mad over stupid stuff easily.

• I think I'm a total loser :/

• i hate my nose and my hands ...wish I was more graceful I'm way clumsy

• Somewhere on my body I was burnt and now I have a big burn scar.

• alot of things. if I had the money id change it all

• Being too trusting, caring & loving in a world that lacks all that.

• Physically:

- my skin: my face is red, oily and ridden with acne and acne scars

- my nose is too big and has a slight bump on it, plus it has no definition

- my lips aren't large enough

- the distance between my upper lip and nose is too large

- my jaw is too angular, and this coupled with my masculine cheekbones makes me look manly if I pull back my hair

- from the side, my jaw is too large and sticks out too much, so I can't wear my hair down

- my boobs are way too small for my wide hips

- my thighs are untoned and flabby.

- my hair is always greasy and my bangs never look neat

- my ears are too small

- my feet are too large

- my hands are fat and chubby looking even though I'm not - I just have a manly bone structure

- my shoulders are too broad and I look like a man from the back

- I don't look normal

Personality/mentally:

- I'm too shy and I have no self esteem, and I can't talk to people who aren't my friends

- I'm not smart enough to match my ambitions and I never will be, because intelligence is, for the most part, fixed

- I hate all guys my age, because I think that they're all shallow assholes who only like girls with clear skin and big boobs, even though I know this isn't true for all of them.

- I can barely look a guy in the eye, because I always think they're judging my appearance (unfavorably), and I can't hold a conversation with one

- I'm insecure and I become too easily jealous of other people

- I'm way too sensitive

- most of all, I hate that I hate everything about myself

I know... long list =/. Next week I'm starting CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) to attempt to relieve my social anxiety and self-hatred. Hopefully, the list will start to come down...

• woh!, you I bet you million your not that bad! GOSH!:(

• My weight, not that it's something that can be hidden at this point.