no one is perfect, what that thing that your hiding?
What do you not like about yourself?
What Guys Said 5
I'm kinda crazy. I can be extremely impulsive, and it's only that I'm quite smart about my impulsions that I haven't gotten caught or even arrested for doing something stupid.0
I wish my nose wasn't so big0
What Girls Said 13
Physically, my round face. Mentally (the bigger, more important one) that I'm socially awkward. Not shy, just uncomfortable and awkward in social situations. It makes my life REALLY difficult sometimes... I'm working on getting over it, but I think it's gonna be a slow process.0
I hate it that sometimes I can be shy. I have worked really hard to be more outgoing and now most people would never have thought that I was shy or that I was someone who needed help talking to people. I wouldn't even say hi to people sometimes because I used to be so quiet. I guess that would be one of things I hate about myself but I still work hard on it to improve. I'm usually quiet with strangers, not so much with friends..1
I wish my teeth were whiter.. I wish I had even, perfect skin on my face so I wouldn't have to cover up with make up, I think my feet a big, my boobs are too big and too low, I inherited my mom's large back but also her hot face so I guess we all have our trade offs!0
I wish I could just not care what people thought about me. Not to say that I'd want to be a bad person or anything like that. I'm just tired of thinking oh if I dance in my car or if I do this that person will say this...I think it's awesome that kids don't think about this stuff and act freely. I suppose it'll come back to me as I grow older and become even more secure with myself!0
i hate my nose and my hands ...wish I was more graceful I'm way clumsy0
alot of things. if I had the money id change it all0
Being too trusting, caring & loving in a world that lacks all that.1
- my skin: my face is red, oily and ridden with acne and acne scars
- my nose is too big and has a slight bump on it, plus it has no definition
- my lips aren't large enough
- the distance between my upper lip and nose is too large
- my jaw is too angular, and this coupled with my masculine cheekbones makes me look manly if I pull back my hair
- from the side, my jaw is too large and sticks out too much, so I can't wear my hair down
- my boobs are way too small for my wide hips
- my thighs are untoned and flabby.
- my hair is always greasy and my bangs never look neat
- my ears are too small
- my feet are too large
- my hands are fat and chubby looking even though I'm not - I just have a manly bone structure
- my shoulders are too broad and I look like a man from the back
- I don't look normal
- I'm too shy and I have no self esteem, and I can't talk to people who aren't my friends
- I'm not smart enough to match my ambitions and I never will be, because intelligence is, for the most part, fixed
- I hate all guys my age, because I think that they're all shallow assholes who only like girls with clear skin and big boobs, even though I know this isn't true for all of them.
- I can barely look a guy in the eye, because I always think they're judging my appearance (unfavorably), and I can't hold a conversation with one
- I'm insecure and I become too easily jealous of other people
- I'm way too sensitive
- most of all, I hate that I hate everything about myself
I know... long list =/. Next week I'm starting CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) to attempt to relieve my social anxiety and self-hatred. Hopefully, the list will start to come down...
My weight, not that it's something that can be hidden at this point.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.