I hate heels so I never wear them. I'm also 5'11''. does it make me less attractive??

Just wondering if it's my height that intimidates guys or the lack of heels. Or something else.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall women are beautiful! If you don't like wearing heels, dont. But don't not wear them just because of your height. Miranda Kerr, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima - all 5'10"-11"! If a guy is insecure about his height and won't date you - who cares. Just find the ones who aren't intimidated.

I'm 5'10" myself and it took me a long ass time to get comfortable with my height. Some people say rude things, some people compliment on it. Either way, it's not because of you - it's because of their opinion.

Whether you're 4'9" or 6', it doesn't make you less attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I love tall girls. But I'm 6'2" so I'm not intimidated by them. A lot of average and shorter guys think taller girls wouldn't be interested in them so they don't bother. Most girls seem to have a basic requirement that the guy be at least their height or an inch taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • you will be really intimidating form most men though, since must men are around 5'10, so its your choice. I would go with flats instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I'm around 6'4" so it wouldn't be a big deal to me. Men of average to short height wouldn't go for it because they say it makes them feel emasculated being with a girl that is taller than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • tall girls, women, rule!

0|0
    0|0
  • theres a girl on here I've been sorta commenting on her answers for. she once suggested wearing something called a "kitten heel" as they are a little shorter and easier to walk in (dont hurt as much I guess), try those, and if you still don't like them. then w/e floats your boat. I personally don't find a woman who can't wear heels attractive but that's not to say she should wear them all the time. I just want her to be able to if she needs to, ya know?

ur too tall for me to start off with anyway. that's the only reason why I wouldn't date you right off the bat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I probably wouldn't wear heels. Either that, or just wear small heels.

There a girl I know who is 5'11, and she wear stilettos all the time. o.O Don't do that. haha. It looks really tacky.

P.S. It's spelled "WEAR" not where. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • I will have to respectfully disagree with nerdyberd17 -- I'm not interested in starting a war of words -- but I happen to know a VERY beautiful, former beauty queen who is 5'11 and she wears 3-4 inch heels all the time and she does not look tacky at all -- heels are not just for the height -- theyre for fashion as well.

• That's fine... everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I was just stating mine. :D I suppose I should have said that. ha