I hate heels so I never wear them. I'm also 5'11''. does it make me less attractive??

Just wondering if it's my height that intimidates guys or the lack of heels. Or something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall women are beautiful! If you don't like wearing heels, dont. But don't not wear them just because of your height. Miranda Kerr, Gisele Bundchen, Adriana Lima - all 5'10"-11"! If a guy is insecure about his height and won't date you - who cares. Just find the ones who aren't intimidated.

I'm 5'10" myself and it took me a long ass time to get comfortable with my height. Some people say rude things, some people compliment on it. Either way, it's not because of you - it's because of their opinion.

Whether you're 4'9" or 6', it doesn't make you less attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• I love tall girls. But I'm 6'2" so I'm not intimidated by them. A lot of average and shorter guys think taller girls wouldn't be interested in them so they don't bother. Most girls seem to have a basic requirement that the guy be at least their height or an inch taller.

• you will be really intimidating form most men though, since must men are around 5'10, so its your choice. I would go with flats instead.

• No but I'm around 6'4" so it wouldn't be a big deal to me. Men of average to short height wouldn't go for it because they say it makes them feel emasculated being with a girl that is taller than them.

• I love tall girls!

• tall girls, women, rule!

• theres a girl on here I've been sorta commenting on her answers for. she once suggested wearing something called a "kitten heel" as they are a little shorter and easier to walk in (dont hurt as much I guess), try those, and if you still don't like them. then w/e floats your boat. I personally don't find a woman who can't wear heels attractive but that's not to say she should wear them all the time. I just want her to be able to if she needs to, ya know?

ur too tall for me to start off with anyway. that's the only reason why I wouldn't date you right off the bat

What Girls Said 1

• I probably wouldn't wear heels. Either that, or just wear small heels.

There a girl I know who is 5'11, and she wear stilettos all the time. o.O Don't do that. haha. It looks really tacky.

P.S. It's spelled "WEAR" not where. :P

• I will have to respectfully disagree with nerdyberd17 -- I'm not interested in starting a war of words -- but I happen to know a VERY beautiful, former beauty queen who is 5'11 and she wears 3-4 inch heels all the time and she does not look tacky at all -- heels are not just for the height -- theyre for fashion as well.

• That's fine... everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I was just stating mine. :D I suppose I should have said that. ha