I really want my hair to be healthy and back to its original color but what product is available for that?

I want my hair to be healthy and would like it if it were able to get back to its natural color. I've dyed my hair lots of times before. My natural hair color is sandy blond. Is there any product out there that could help with that? It'd have to be something that's not too expensive and something I'd be able to get at a store. So, anything that could help my hair stay healthy and that could help it get back to it's natural color?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to go more than 2 shades lighter, you should go to a professional for that. If you go more than that right away, you risk ruining your hair. However, you can gradually do it yourself. I use Natural Instincts. You can go two shades lighter at a time every 4 weeks. Natural Instincts makes my hair feel pretty soft and healthy and it looks natural.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The dye will fade after 6 months, after that use VERY naturual conditioners and shampoo with no sulfates or silicone, that's the best thing you can do for your hair. Forget products, those are filled with silicone which causes bad build up on your hair. Good luck!

• i heard morrocan oil is good for that. it's in hair supply stores