Which outfit do you like better?

Black or white for my body, that's all I need to know.

Black- link

White- link

• Black
  • White
I'm not wearing it in public per say.

Hence why I said, "Black or white for my body, that's all I need to know."

No other opinions are needed.
To the anonymous girl who said I need "more tone and curves", I don't think so hunni. ;)

link

link

link

link

Sorry. Last update.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol you are really provoking the creepers with this! I'd say the black looks much better and sexier with your skin tone. I admire you because you really worked hard to look that good congratulations.

• I tend to only think white looks good with a very dark or pale complexion. You have that golden skin tone so black clashes in the best way with it.

What Guys Said 13

• My vote goes to the white one. I think the black one contrasts a little better with your skin tone, but I think the design of the white one is sexier. However, the top of the white one looks a little transparent in that picture. You definitely have the figure to flaunt it, so whether you consider the transparency a good thing or a bad thing is up to you; I'm just sayin'...

By the way, what's the tattoo? Looks like a vine from the pic, but it goes below the waistline. What else is there (ink-wise)? Not trying to be a perv, but I do love finding out about people's tattoos.

• It's a swirly star design that goes down my stomach.

• Looks good; I like it!

• Thanks.

• Hahaha, I can't imagine the amount of creeper messages you'll be getting now.

The white one looks better. If an outfit shows that much skin, I prefer it doesn't cover up a girl's stomach like the black outfit does.

• Tia...wear the white one. I like the shimmers. With an outfit showing that much skin, go for the shimmery one to get extra attention. It makes me think about Disney princess when they're covered in fairy dust. :)

You definitely look good, Tia. Isn't being a gym rat worth it? lol Regardless of the outfit you pick...don't be self-conscious. Any girls that give you sh*t are either jealous or haters (or both). 8-)

• I guess white, but I don't like either. It's sleezy, N the tattoo on your stomach is a HUGE, DISGUSTING TURNOFF! Sorry if that's offensive, just being as honest as possible, not trying to be mean or hurt you...

• That's fine you don't like my tattoo. You won't be near my body ever. And the outfit is not for public.

• No, you sure DON'T need more tone N curves! Maybe that person needs glasses! LOL Just kidding Sorry again that my initial answer was insensitive. I had just recieved a death threat from a friend's relative for complimenting his son! I didn't want or mean to take it out on amyone, but I guess it sounded like I did...

• Thanks for the apology. :)

• Definitely black..leaves more to the imagination and looks a whole lot better

Will you be standing like that when you wear it? if so maybe the black outfit and white pose..Ha

• I think black looks a bit better (I like how it leads up the stomach). It takes a lot of courage to wear one of those outfits, but I think it could be really hot when worn in private. In public, expect a lot of harsh judgments and looks from people.

• White...

• @ your update, wooooohooooo! :D

But don't let some random girl get you down. If you think you're bangable (to be blunt), then you're bangable.

• Thanks Brandon. I mean, if she wants an attention whore, I'll give her one. :D

• LOL Eric. ;)

• Is there a mailing list that we can sign up for?

• black!

• Holy hell lol. I didn't know you had an outfit like that. I wonder what you want to know for :P but I say black.

• Oh you and your random going anonymous :P still, wonder what you're going to use this outfit for hmm

• black is better...look more better

• I'm going with black, though white looks good too

• Skanky stuff!

What Girls Said 13

• I'm sorry, but I find both too revealing and very inappropriate for public. If you're wearing it in private, then black.

• I'll be working at a club in them actually.

• Awesome! Thanks so much.

• No problem, good luck. :)

• i like the style of the white one but if it was black in color :p

u have a very toned body (easily equals a models) however although my opinion doesn't matter..

i hate a very slender look I like to see more fat on a girl.. just maybe that's what anon girl meant..

• Black.

• Black!

The white one is just plain ugly...

Did you mean outfit or a bathing suit? xD

Haha

• black

• Wow, that's a daring outfit! I think the white would be best though, in my opinion, at least...

• Black

• Oh, I don't agree that you should have more curves, because if you did you'd feel uncomfortable and be afraid that something would fall out. I think those outfits are made for your figure - someone who has no curves...but maybe you should get a bubble but, because you have quite a flat one...

• they both look...just awkward. especially with your body. you need more tone and curves. it doesn't look right. I think you should just... not show off your body. and yeah I agree, you're probably an attention whore for asking this on the internet not anonymously. just my opinion.

• Well good thing my demographic isn't anonymous girls online. :)

• wow, someones a hater

• no someone has an opinion

• white. But , are you going to weat this in public? why?

• Wow those outfits are pretty slutty? You going to a strip club or something?

but anyway, I'd go with the white

• Yeah actually I am. Not like it's any of your business or right to judge me.

• Try not to take all the attention away from the strippers, Enchanted. Guys might start sticking dollar bills in your cleavage!

I'm being honest. That happens in Vegas strip clubs with my friends.

• yeah you kind of look like a prostitute...sorry... you might want to find another job- just because you seem like a really nice person and you're really pretty but this job is clearly beneath you. even girls in clubs do not wear this. sorry. save it for your boyfriend.

• White because I can see your nipple.

• The nipple showing wasn't part of my reasoning for the white outfit. :)

• The black just seems classier, even though it's more revealing, haha.