Do guys with tatts automatically come off as a bad boy or something along those lines?

I'm talking about tribal tattoos or some cool design on the arm or around the bicep and triceps.

I'm not really the kind of guy to go get a tattoo but this is for future reference if I'm up to doing something crazy like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, I hate it when guys have their arms fully covered with random tattoo's but I like one or two tattoos and again this depends on where you place the tattoo as well.

• Thanks for the answer! Yea I was thinkin something small on my forearm and hand

• Oh, then that's fine, I like tattoos on the hand, like cheryl cole. :D goodluck!

What Girls Said 3

• No I think he's gross and imagine that tattoo all saggy in the later years.

So if he's really hot then he's short-term

• No, not at all.

That being said, I think tribal tattoos are awful. XD I love it when a guy has a tattoo that is actually meaningful or says something about who he is, not just a random design.

• I see a guy with tribal on his upper arms, and he is really buff, I assume that he is a player and a bad boy, and he is automatically the type of guy I wanna f***

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't have any tattoos as of last winter. Then I went to Thailand and got pissed out of my mind one night and woke up with my back and an arm done up. Since then I've got twice the amount of twang from the ladies. Mostly dirty ones too..

• >Tribal tattoos

>Cool design

Pick one.

Actually, that was already implied, because you said 'or', but you get the idea, LOL.

• What would you consider to be a 'cool' design?

• Yea man thanks!

• =] Lol, your so pleasant to everyone. I should have been nicer

• I guess I could call my mate a 'badboy' but in my opinion he isn't, so now when you know them. Strangers, maybe a little.