Thin or thick hair ? You choose what you want on a girl ( both guys and girls welcome )

seThin hair? link

Or thick hair : link

another thick hair: link

Another thin : link

Keep in mind if a girl has thin hair she can't style it.

• Thin ( explain )
  • Thick ( explain )
Ignore the face of the girl don't judge by hotness of model overall

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got thick hair (and it annoys me sometimes... but I'll NEVER go bald :) hahahaha) and I know that thick hair 'won't do as it's told' sometimes. Thick hair can resist hairproducts, straighteners... it has a mind of it's own! :) ! Thin hair has it's benefits, it's sleek and on blond girls when arranged inm the right way is VERY sexy... but it's boring after a while

Thick hair... limitless styles, looks available AND you've always got assurance you'll have a nice head of hair on your deathbed. Thick hair gets 2 thumbs up :p hahaha

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care about its texture, as long as it's black and greasy.

• I chose thick hair, because I just liked it more than the others in which you said thin hair, besides I like to enter my hands into her hair and smell the fresh flowers odor from it and it makes a girl looks very feminine!

• Love thick hair. I have thick hair myself. I don't like thin hair.

• I grew up in a very hot and humid city, so I see a lot of poof as homely.

What Girls Said 9

• i've thin hair but I can style it. actually I don't care if my man has thin hair or thick hair as long as he is not bald in anyway.

• Thick. My hair is really thick and I love it - after a shower I just have to brush it or scrunch it and it dries great. Thin hair is just too much work (& I don't care enough to put in that much effort).

• Thick hair, there's just more to play with pahahaha

• thick hair is full and sexy

• i love my thick hair and I wouldn't change it for the world but I love thick hair in guys it gives me something to touch and I love it

• I have really thick hair and I don't mind it, I just hate it when it's humid out.

• I hated my thick hair. It's a pain to have it, although it looks cute and stylish. People always thought its manageable but really it isn't. When I take a shower, it takes me hours just to DRY MY HAIR because of the layers. Especially when I brush my hair, all the tangles, drives me nuts. But thinking about it, thin hair can't be styled like thick hair can, and people are dying for my hair, so I feel pretty good about it, as it looks so tempting to play around with my hair, mess it all up. Just great. But yea, thick and thin are both diasters, thin hair can't be styled, thick hair is very hard to manage.

• i have thin hair and it sucks

• Thick. I have thick hair and it is so easy to style ... my mom on the other hand has very thin hair and it is hard for her just to get volume.