Girls, what's your preference, thong or panties?

I know it's been asked before, but because I'm new and curious, which do you wear and why? Is one more comfy than the other? Or do some of you do it just to tease guys. Thanks for responding! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• actually most girls would wear both I guess interchangably. when at home and stuff I wear regular but when its time to go out and look good I prefer a thong, especially if you have a nice tight butt, it makes you look incrediblly sexy when in skin tight jeans and mini dresses, panty lines are so last year lol

What Girls Said 16

• I've been wearing thongs (though we call them g-strings) for the past 10 years.

I find all other briefs annoying when they ride up ya butt, and its unattractive when you see someone digging around back there trying to get them back out. lol.

I actually think gstrings are pretty ugly, but they're so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing them, and that's a winner to me.

Damn...now I have that "What What in the Butt" song stuck in my head...

• I am a full time thonger. They are super comfy and they look cute and sexy! I has been wearing nothing but since like 7th grade.

Commando just seems unsanitary to me and bikinis and boyshorts are hella uncomfy... So I stick with my thongs :)

• Thongs are way more comfortable for me personally, I love them. I wouldn't say we do it to 'tease' men its more for me, you would never know I wore them, unless I bent down and by accident it rode up a bit.

• panties! Thongs are uncomfortable to me.

• Thongs only cause I don't like panty lines

• i agree with her commandos always the best only if you shave and yes its fun to tease you guys lol

and if not commando panties because they are comfy

• i prefer to wear a thong

• THONGS =]

• panties.

• Thong 24/7. Been that way since I was 13.

• panties. thongs are pretty uncomfortable.

• i like boy briefs

• commando!

• haha! Where do wear when you are commando?

• nope

• so random side question, some girls can use thongs to turn guys on..what do you do with commando? lol

• panty. they're much more comfortable, they feel and look sexier in my opinion ;)

• Thongs are hella uncomfortable. I never wear them. Regular underwear all the way.

• panties

only wear thongs to hide panty lines

What Guys Said 0