Eye color: How important to women?

I get compliments on my eye color more than anything about me.

How important is eye color to women?

Updates:
Pic of my eye color in the link

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wow .. but I've seen better.. and it doesn't really matter since I come from a country where everyone has black or brown eyes and I just kinnda give up on caring on eye colour

after everything (personality, general look) I would lastly think of eye colour hair colour and those kind of stuff

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• It's not something that I can call important but rather a bonus. I love guys with grey/blue/green eyes but only one of my exes had blue eyes the rest have brown eyes. But the colour of a guys eyes is something that would make a girl turn and be like woow. and I might be weird but the guy stays on my mind for a bit :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you do have pretty eyes. Eye color doesn't mean anything to me, but if a guy has nice eyes, all the more reason to stare into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have central hetercromia (I think that's how it's spelt) the inside of my irises are a bright lime yellow color and the outside are bright robins egg blue- it's hard to see unless your in direct sunlight though, when I'm a my families house(Virginia-sunny) I get compliment but when I'm at my home (Scotland-cloudy) no one can see it.

Myself I notice eyes because I was googling about my eyes and found out all these interesting things that now I look for

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably get complimented because they are unique. I sometimes get compliments on mine but I don't think in general it's a huge part of a persons physical criteria.

0|0
    0|0
    • They just look blue to me. How are they unique>?

• Not many people have blue eyes. Even less have a blue that dark, it's mostly a really light blue..

• I love nice eyes, but the colour doesn't matter much to me. Its more about sparkle etc.

However, you eye colour does seem pretty unique, so I can understand why you'd get compliments about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • eye color doesn't really matter,but sparkly eyes are like...a bonus :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye color doesn't matter but certain colors draw you in

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice eyes!

But to me, eye colour doesn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if its scary looking

0|0
    0|0
  • not important at all, but pretty eyes! great color, but that wouldn't be a deciding factor for me

0|0
    0|0
  • you get compliments because your eyes are unique! Eye colour really isn't important to me, but I probably will notice it.

0|0
    0|0
  • purtyy...

0|0
    0|0
    • purtyy stupid arnt ye, ye yeh ye is perffy sturpad!

• HAHA. yes, I am lacking in intelligence. thank you for informing me :D

• umm not to me but yours are kinda unique

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.