I'm so attracted to white blondes but I feel inadequate?

Well basically as my question says I am so attracted to female blondes with blue eyes and so on. The problem I have though is that I feel that becasue I am half spanish that I won't appeal to pretty much any white blond women although I have European features and don't look very Hispanic.

I just want to know some opinions from women like this or just what you think in general. I know some might tell me I have to open my options but I know what I want and I know my preference. I feel like by seeming Hispanic I'm not that appealing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Hispanic, but I am also White. Do you honestly believe that is a race? Do you know that Hispanic person derives from countries that were under Spanish rule (Spain) who were white and they are Hispanic.

Are you American because than things would make sense?

What Girls Said 3

• How do you know blue eyed blonds aren't going to find you attractive? You don't. You can keep your preference, there's a world of blue eyed blonds out there and guess what? They don't just date/or are attracted to white blond guys!

• Well no. Usually the blond girls you are describing aren't into hispanics. Unless you are a very handsome one. You might appeal to some.

• I think anybody can be attracted to any kind of race. It's not limited and not everyone is the same.

What Guys Said 2

• If you like blondes, then go for them. Don't be afraid of your insecurities. They're blocking you from happiness. Besides, I thought women find hispanics sexy due to their accents. Many blond girls are really hot

• yeah I have no accent lol just regular american, and yeah they are hot..

• I've dating many blue eyed blonds. In fact, the last girl I slept with was one from Ice Land. I'm not a white or blond. I'm good looking but nothing great. You need to find a way to delete all that garbage from your head because you definitely have a chance if you go about it the right way. You've rejected yourself before she's even gotten a chance to meet you.