I'm so attracted to white blondes but I feel inadequate?

Well basically as my question says I am so attracted to female blondes with blue eyes and so on. The problem I have though is that I feel that becasue I am half spanish that I won't appeal to pretty much any white blond women although I have European features and don't look very Hispanic.

I just want to know some opinions from women like this or just what you think in general. I know some might tell me I have to open my options but I know what I want and I know my preference. I feel like by seeming Hispanic I'm not that appealing.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Hispanic, but I am also White. Do you honestly believe that is a race? Do you know that Hispanic person derives from countries that were under Spanish rule (Spain) who were white and they are Hispanic.

Are you American because than things would make sense?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• How do you know blue eyed blonds aren't going to find you attractive? You don't. You can keep your preference, there's a world of blue eyed blonds out there and guess what? They don't just date/or are attracted to white blond guys!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well no. Usually the blond girls you are describing aren't into hispanics. Unless you are a very handsome one. You might appeal to some.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anybody can be attracted to any kind of race. It's not limited and not everyone is the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you like blondes, then go for them. Don't be afraid of your insecurities. They're blocking you from happiness. Besides, I thought women find hispanics sexy due to their accents. Many blond girls are really hot

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I have no accent lol just regular american, and yeah they are hot..

• I've dating many blue eyed blonds. In fact, the last girl I slept with was one from Ice Land. I'm not a white or blond. I'm good looking but nothing great. You need to find a way to delete all that garbage from your head because you definitely have a chance if you go about it the right way. You've rejected yourself before she's even gotten a chance to meet you.

0|0
    0|0