Wedding dress for a very curvy lady- which one? help!

So I'm trying to decide which dress to get, only problem is I'm extremely curvy- not fat- think Joan- so any of these dresses that look like they are straight will be sewn to be quite tight, a sheath if you will. I'm trying to decide which would look best on my figure yet I don't want to show a lot of skin since if I'm not careful with my figure things look slutty real quick.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

thanks for your help!

Most Helpful Girl

• So your figure - big bust? big hips? both or just one, I'm trying to figure it out because if you're top heavy then others will look better than some, but if you're more hourglass there are ones I'd suggest for that too.

link - is adorable, but suited to an hourglass.

link

link

- these would work well if you have a big bust but straight hips.

They're the only ones I like really.

What Guys Said 2

• If you look like Joan, what could be better than picking her wedding dress?

link

She looked incredibly sexy and classy at the same time.

• My grandmother would have a fit! Haha it's a little too low cut, I love my t*ts but I don't want the preacher distracted by them

• To the us, we live in Scotland- I met him in Scotland during uni and we are moving to the us when my visa here is up

• Cool. Good luck!

• did you know that if a girl wears a black dress to a wedding its a "forced" wedding, especially if the guys wearing white. lol

• But they could force her to wear any color dress

• Man that's a downer

• thanks

What Girls Said 6

• I STRONGLY suggest you try before you buy, especially for a wedding dress, it will look COMPLETELY different on everyone.

But from your links... link

Because it doesn't look too poofy, it's elegant, it's got a sexy V-neck and long sleeves to balance it out.

• Thanks for your thoughts, though I do buy a lot of my dresses on eBay so I'm good at picking what will look good... I'm just not good at picking only one

• The links are not working anymore, have you considered hiring a tailor to do a customize wedding gown for you instead of buying a ready made one? For some it is a better idea http://www.calicolaine.co.uk/bridal-fabric.html

• link 2 or link 4 will look pretty...

• 1930s Ivory Satin wedding dress is best! For a garden wedding and tea party is awesome!

• i think the fourth one would look great on a curvy figure!

• who's joan?

i think the 5th one is really really really pretty