What is everyone looking forward to do this summer?

what are your plans? it's sunny where I'm at and I think I'll head to the beach where I'm at. what are you looking forward to this summer? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really looking forward to the Captain America movie lol. Ok, now that I got the nerdy bit out of the way :P I'm really looking forward to spending time with my girlfriend! We're lucky with the Finger Lakes that there're plenty of gorges to walk, and when the weather is nice, there's little better to do IMO lol, so I'm really looking forward to walking those again and walking some new ones. Summer also brings the cardboard boat races, which are hilarious! I went to that with my dad last year, so looking forward to that again. And July 4th? Who could NOT look forward to the 4th? lol Besides my birthday, there're tons of reasons to love summer lol Aside from the flowers in the trees in Spring and the wonderful fall weather, Summer's my favorite season lol.

Ok... I've rambled enough :P

What Guys Said 3

• I can't wait for winter to come back. I enjoy freezing my ass more than literally melting.

• I'll be working with just one vacay-next month.

• Same as always, shillin', in da park.

What Girls Said 2

• Hopefully I'll have my license and a job by then. Also, I'm doing a summer program at an art school and I'm pretty excited about that. :D

• Getting my license, and hopfully a job to pay for everything.