Wearing yoga pants to the gym?

Do you wear underwear with them? If you see a girl wearing Yoga pants at the gym and she has panty lines what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't think 'any less' of them but when there's no lines it makes you think 'more about' them I suppose. If they're, comando, on a treadmill by the side of you... you start to get delicious thoughts ;) hahahaha Even a sneaky bit of camel toe (only a bit, nothing overly camelish) is quite nice, a bit of a turn-on... you feel like you're being teased and a lot of the girls know this :)

What Guys Said 4

• it depends on if you're trying to attract attention to your glutes or not. A visible panty line will attract more attention, because it gives guys a reason to look at your butt - panty lines stand out pretty noticibly.

• What do I think?

She should lose the panties!

• plz don't wear underwear

• its called a thong or g string. last thing a guy wants to see is a great ass with bikini panty lines under yoga pants!

What Girls Said 5

• You can do what you want- thong, g-string, nothing, or full panties. I'm usually not staring that hard at other people's butts enough to really judge them for panty lines. Even if one was super obvious, its nothing to be embarrassed over.

• I wear thongs.

• Just get a thong. As long as it is somewhat seamless no one will notice it.

• I wear a thong with them all the time

• I wear yoga pants to the gym all the time. Wear a thong and you'll have no panty line... Regardless, you're there to get in shape not strut on a runway so who cares?