What do black girls find hot about white guys and why?

Be specific also do you girls like us with longer hair or not?And describe what you like about us physically and emotionally

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, how I loooove white guys.

I love their eyes...they just seem so intense but curious at the same time. No offense to black guys, but most white guys treat women MUCH better than black guys. White guys are just so much fun, and I just feel like if I wanted to do something outlandish, he'd be down to do it and have my back 100%. Like, maybe it's just because I'm a black girl and they think I'm gonna go off on them if they're not nice, but they make me feel really good about myself...MUCH more than any black guy I've ran into. And they don't play stupid little games...they'll tell you how they honestly feel. Don't get me wrong, I love black guys too...but there's just SOMETHING about white (and Samoan) guys that is just ridiculously sexy to me, and I can't help it.

But to help you, just be yourself...and don't try and play to her being black. Ignore it, if you can. NOTHING irritates a black girl going out with a white guy more than when he's trying to be overly P.C. and plays to her being black.

• Thanks for all those nice compliments. What do you mean, overly PC? I think I have an idea, but I'd like to hear it straight from you.

• Hmm...like I guess in my mind being "overly PC" and "playing to her being black" are one in the same for me.

Instead of saying what you really want to say, you substitute it for "black slang" or when you're obviously trying not to offend her....

Whether you use "african-american" wayyy too much for one conversation (its ok to say "black"...most of us don't care), constantly bring up black figures (i.e. Obama, MLK...you get it), or just asking "why do black people....?"

• Like, it's fine to bring up some questions or conversations on race, but don't make it the main subject of your time together, you know?

Just be yourself...trust me, if she's going out with a white guy, race will probably be the last thing she want to talk about 99.9% of the time.....

Remember: she's going out with YOU!! Don't try and change yourself/ be somebody else since she's already agreed to go out with you, cause obviously she likes you for you, not you trying to be someone else.

What Girls Said 12

• There is no answer to this question. It's all a matter of preference. If you like someone it's because you find them attractive the way that they are. Think about it, why are you attracted to who you're attracted to? What is it about them? Only you have that answer.

I hope that you're not asking this question thinking that you can change your appearance to attract someone you like? That would make you a chameleon, don't do that. Be yourself and if the person you like is interested in you (the person) it won't matter if your hair is long or short, etc. Just be respectful, look your best and let them get to know you. You may just make a new friend if all else fails.

Hope that helps.

And this is coming from a black girl who only dates white guys. Trust me, just be yourself.

• I really like white guys soft features lips eye color and how they're hair flows in the wind lol I also like the variety of there styles such as the punk rock look.I love the depth of there style example. I bought a skeleton shirt deep rooted look to it my boyfriend said it looked like a shirt a white guy would wear. haha but then the funny part is I was zoned into that style. I kept suggesting my boyfriend to buy them and he refused, but I also like the wigga look not to sound explicit but the low cap and hoodies etc I like the variety that they partake in since they aren't afraid to be themselves. I'm always attracted to white guys weather he is preppy, wigga, punk rockish all that fascinates me and I don't discriminate I like it all. I also like how some white guys approach me not forwardly but with a smirk or a smile and always respectful for the most part and how they open the door for you even if you with a friend they'll stand outside the door and open it like true gentlmen that really arouses me. I notice this all the time lol yea and whatelse hmm I like how white people don't try to make you feel embarassed or conspicious like acting dirty eyeing a women making her feel naked lol like blk and hispanic men do a lot they are a little bit more catious to how they approach women and how they go about checking the opposite sex Iv'e noticed that. You can't always catch when a white guy likes a black girl but sometimes I catch it and they smile back.

• i love all times of white boys! I love their eyes I just think theyre so cute how they look so curious. and I love their lips and smile. I like wen they are confortable enough with themselves that they can act like themselves with out "trying to b black". I prefer the short cut but I've talked to white guys with long hair too it just depends how it looks with ur face. I tend to like a white guy with dark/light brown hair with blue/green/ or brown eyes. (that was realy specific but I wouldn't cut you off just because you have blond hair lol. I give them all a chance) it really depends ont heir personality. if you can make me laugh..u got me in the bag haha

• Physically: I think its the eyes. I don't what it is but they always get me lol. I don't usually care about hair, but I don't like really long hair, like past your shoulders or ponytails.

Emotionally: I just like the way they approach me, they are way more polite, don't get me wrong some black guys are polite but not the ones that come up to me. And white guys seem more emotionally open, and aren't afraid to say or show how they feel when they like you.

• White guys have really innocent looking eyes, usually- regardless of the eye color.

I also like their voices, and white guys from up north without the accents. I don't know why but their voices sound really sexy haha.

And um, they're generally more open about their emotions than black men.

• well, I love generally on average the way they act out with friends...it's always so joyful and a bit idiotic. I love their lips...i have small lips so their lips are ideal. I like how they can be so laid back and like to talk and have intellectual conversations.in my experience they listen more and of course I do like the captivating eyes,(they express their feelings easier) the creamy skin, their voices can be really light kind of boyish like a adolescent. the hair...they on average wear it in interesting styles and it's so soft or curly...and the different shades. I don't really care about the length. I don't know I've always been attracted to white guys...even at 4yrs. old.

those teachers are so energetic in the class room...lively! at least mine were.

• I have always thought that white men were sex. I only date white guys. But the way that I like my men are like tall, slender or muscular. Beautiful soul, and great smile. My perfect white guy would be Ben Barnes from narnia, Prince Caspian. I love long hair on a man, gives me something to hold onto. To play with, and run my finger through it.

• Every girl is different so it depends on the girl. I prefer guys to have short hair personally. I like in white guys the same thing I would like in any guy: good looking, funny, nice, fun to hang out with, cheerful, and sweet.

• :) hmm... well mostly all my friends are''white'' as you can say. and I have had a couple of crushes on Caucasian guys. I just love their eyes. and how they are so sweet,caring,and kind. I'm more of a poet kind of girl so its always nice to share that with someone too.. physically? hmm.. .well I'm not there yet.

----> I hope that at least satisfied your question

• hmm. I'd have to say personality. white guys are more fun. and I love long hair haha. I like their sense of humor too

• well lik them wit short hair fade lik

i can chill wit them better lets jus

say theyre the 1's 4 me

• i don't know if I really like white guys like that I never had sex with a white guy I would like to have sex with a white guy just to see what it like and I would like to have mixed kids with them

What Guys Said 0