What color eyes do you find attractive the most?

What color of eyes are you attracted to the most? I know skin tone plays a role too but in general.

Green, blue, brown, sky blue, black, hazel, if I left a color out please leave it in the answers.

• Green
    39% (14)24% (4)34% (18)Vote
  • Blue
    28% (10)35% (6)30% (16)Vote
  • Black
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Brown
    17% (6)12% (2)15% (8)Vote
  • Hazel
    13% (5)29% (5)19% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have a favorite honestly, theyre all beautiful. I guess if I had to pick my favorites they wouldn't be color ranges, but based on intensity. for example, two people can have blue eyes but one may have true blue eyes, like intensely colored, while another may have a more watered down greyish-blue color. one person can have brown eyes and other can have very richly dark, almost black, brown eyes.

i like the intense colors. the watered down colors are still pretty but I don't like them as much unless they are on skin that contrasts enough to make them pop, or with hair that contrasts to make the colors pop.

i like rich, very dark dark browns

very bright, true blues

bright, intense greens

i think hazel might be exempt from this. I've never noticed the color difference in hazel. however, hazels are really pretty when they have green in them.

ill vote black though (which is dark brown really, there's no such thing as black iris color I don't believe) because that's what color mine are and I'm obsessed with my eyes. I think they are muy muy bonita. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My type is guys with blond or reddish hair and light eyes. Mainly blue but green works too. I think part of it is that I have blue eyes too and it would be cool to have a blue eyed baby in the future. It would ensure that we looked like a family (and its awesome that if two parents have blue eyes the kid basically has to have them too).

0|0
    0|0
  • Green. :D

It might be because they're the most unusual, or because of past experiences (people I know who have them, namely) but I just really like them.

It's not as if I dislike any color though, they're all good. All eyes are nice. It's just a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light green. =)

link

link

0|0
    0|0
    • WOW! Never seen that in real life :D.. Are your eyes light green too?

• No, mine are mostly dark blue, but sometimes dark green...depends on the weather and how much I've slept... xD

It's kinda strange...

• Purple

0|0
    0|1
    • That's very rare lol. Elizabeth Taylor had one tho ;)

• whatever suits the guys colouring. any eye colour can look incredible.

0|2
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0
  • green

0|0
    0|0
  • Green and grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • hazel or gray:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love green eyes, or light brown. that's sexy. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything light colored or out of the ordinary.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really wouldn't say a particular eye colour attracts me. I think all eye colours can be attractive. I voted for green because in general they are unusual and so gorgeous. If a guy I liked happened to have green eyes then they would be one of my favorite physical features. However if the same guy had brown eyes, I wouldn't like him any less.

0|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter what color the eyes are

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think bright colors are usually the prettiest. If I had to pick though, I would say blue is my fav.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue... way surprised that green is the most popular. It's good, but rare, damn rare.

1|0
    0|0