A white guy's thoughts on black women?

Are you attracted to black women? If not, then why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• You know, black, white, yellow, olive, who cares, it's the attitude and class that really counts.

But what do you think?

• I think more white men than even they believe are attracted to black women, you could hear a guy say he does not find black girls attractive while at the same time regard rihanna, beyonce or gabrielle union as hot. I think you are asking strictly our opinion about how we feel about them physically (if not correct me) but I think they are very attractive to me, I love their features and have really cute noses and lips :P.

• Not particularly.

I'm attracted to both black and White, I just hold a majority attraction towards white women.

• I assume this refers to initial first-impression attraction..

If that's the case, it depends on whether that black woman is

a) hot appearance-wise and style-wise

b) sexy style-wise and mannerism-wise

c) approachable (i.e. inviting)

If we're talking about further-than-first-impression attraction, you'd have to consider

1) friendliness and interestedness

2) flirtyness and comfortable with expressing sexuality

3) talkative and touchy-feely

IMHO and FWIW,

Tim

• Yes!

• Some black women are loud-mouthed, overly opinionated and assertive. Oh, and they could whoop mah ass!

Other black women aren't. It's really a matter of body type and personality. A short, stocky black girl who is just so adorable and cheeky is ideal. The same can be said for white girls, Latinas, and Asians.

• Depends on the girl. Same with white girls same with any race of girl. Some are attractive and some arent.

• There are those I'm attracted to and those I'm not just like with all women.

What Girls Said 1

• *Raises hand* can I play too?

first of all,I love black girls,and I think they're the most gorgeous human beings.

now for guys-everybody likes different things,and has preferences,but if you are the type of girl he likes personality wise,he won't have a problem with such a minor detail. Any guy who dislikes you cause of skin color,is not worth your time.