Dressed down

So I saw a guy who saw me dressed really bad. Like I was wearing a hoodie and some sweats.I know, total dork.

I was kind of glad that he saw me at my worst though.

My hair was sloppy, I don't know if it was even combed, but I was in a rush to get to the store and I ran into him.

He texted me later so I thought that it was a good sign.

But I haven't really been hearing too much from him lately, I'm seeing him tommorow though!

Idk, what would you see if you saw a girl dressed sloppy? Is that a really bad thing.or idk.lol.

Tell me what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• your probably looking for a guys answer, but I felt compelled to write this. if a guy doesn't like you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best. think of it this way, that means you can be comfortable with him now, you won't feel like you always have to impress him.

What Guys Said 3

• I would see a girl dressing sloppy. It's not a bad thing. I sometimes go to the store or classes in a hoodie and pajama pants if I am running late. Nobody expects you to look good all the time. As long as you know how to clean up, then I have no problem.

• if a guy likes a girl she can dress in anything and it doesn't matter.he will still like you.

• some guys like slobs

What Girls Said 2

• My husband said he liked it when I dressed down because it showed him I was comfortable being just me around him, without the pretty hair, make-up, and fancy clothes. I think a lot of guys actually like seeing the girl behind all that. But, I'm not a guy so I couldn't really say :-)

• guys don't really care if you're dressed sloppy unless it's a 24/7 thing. I'm SURE he understands, and if he texted you later obviously he didn't care that much.