Your favorite eye color on a person and why? just wondering, :]

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Green, because its the least common for me to see

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Baby blue. I remember this girl who just killed me with her eyes, her eyes were so unique, they were sort of like baby blue, really beautiful big, round eyes, with long really dark eyelashes, they were all natural too. I have never seen such a beautiful eyes in my life. She had no ass, she had no boobs, and she had chicken legs, but hell her eyes and her face just made up the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright blue. Lots of Czech people have bright blue eyes. One of many reasons why Czech women are so beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't pay much attention to eye color but when I do notice tend to be really blue eyes but not on a blond person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue I will like to have a Green and Blue Eyed Family Lol and cuzz there my favorite Colors that will be tight if I can get a Girl with Blue Eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hazel and very dark dark brown eyes like almost black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever looks best on a girl I don't have a preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple, it's unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Eyes in general are pretty awesome, so color doesn't matter so much to me. But I have found that I tend to go for guys with brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green :) I love green eyes. I like them because they are very rare (at least where I'm from) and there's just sth so charming and magical in them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • have seen beautiful brown , blue green , green , hazel eyes ..so basically I have no favorite ..whatever looks good on an individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye colour is not that important to me when it comes to expressing interest in someone. It's more along the lines of whether their eyes suit them, and just look nice overall.

That said, I like to look at brown eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big dark brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have favorite eye color. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • violet would be the coolest

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, I tend to go for a pale blue...but it changes based on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • i like hazel or green eyes, then blue or gray, then light brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Green. Or honey-brown.

0|0
    0|0