Most beautiful eyes in the world?

if I tell her that she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen what would her response be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha this is a bit cheesy no offence. I mean sure she would be flattered but if her eyes are as gorgeous as you claim she might have herd it a couple other times from other people, maybe to a point of it being annoying.

Besides women like men like to be complimented on stuff they have earned. Maybe she is really smart but no one has acknowledged it, then compliment her on her smarts, or maybe she has a wicked sense of style or a sensible yet zesty style where she adds hints of color or pattern compliment her on that. Or you can compliment a small detail that no one has noticed before and she will see that you have a good eye for detail and can pay attention.

What Girls Said 6

• Ummm thanks? *look for earliest chance to leave* creeper alert!

But really grand compliments like that just seem awkward to a girl. Just saying she has beautiful eyes will suffice

• Depends. Where do you guys stand ?

• well right now we are friends, and she from Ecuador and she's just here for a couple more months

• also she's never wore glasses before and she looks really beautiful in glasses, so should I tell her that she looks really good in glasses? I like girls in glasses anyways.

• Nah don't tell her. If you can find a pair let her try them on casually and say she can have them.

• She will be happy

• she would think that you're really sweet :)

• I'm sure she would thank you and smile. But on the back of her mind she may think that you are probably lying and trying too hard to hit on her.

If you really want to impress her describe to her something nice that they remind you of. Like if her eyes are of a certain color (i.e. hazel) tell her that her eyes are like "beautiful drops of honey." It may be cheesy too but that took more thought into it so she won't take you for a creep and instead may make her giggle or blush a bit.

• she has beautiful brown eyes

• Hmm that one could be tough. Try thinking about their shape or maybe if they have a sparkle to them. The only sweet thing I can think of to compare them to is chocolate lol.

• It might be kinda cheesy ha ha but I would think that was so sweet. Do you like her or would you just be saying as a friend she has beautiful eyes?

What Guys Said 3

• She will say, "HEY! My boobs are down here, perv!"

• "what is that some sort of line?"

• probably something stupid, to be honest