Would a tall girl date a short guy?

I love tall girls! but I don't know if they would love me, I am 5'7 (170 cm) and I would love to date somebody who is at least 5'9 (176cm)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. There are girls out there that prefer tall guys because they make them feel protected and others that absolutely think that short guys are cute. Plus its only a couple of inches, I don't think it matters that much. Just look at Nicole Kidman, she married Tom Cruise who was shorter than her. And I believe her current husband Kieth Urban is also slightly shorter than her. so don't worry about it. There is someone for everyone. ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't.

*To commenters

Can't call me shallow he's attracted based on height too.

• no I am not, I never said I wouldn't date short girls.

• what do you mean never put wouldn't? I put whatever I want. I said tall height is desirable and I would love to date somebody like that, but unlike YOU I am not ruling out short girls..

• I never put you wouldn't date short girls is what I meant.

Yes I rule out guys I'm not attracted to. I want to be able to enjoy looking at him & enjoy the thought of sex with him. Later on when love happens he'll be hot because I love him.

But I don't go for people I'm not attracted to.

• I've dated shorter person and the height never bothered me... I go for personality first and then the physical stuff. I think there are guys who get a little self-conscious when their girl is taller, but there are ones that don't. It's really a personal preference.

• I'm dating someone shorter but I'm not exactly an amazon woman lol I'm 5'7 too

• I would totally date a short guy, but I would be scared that he would leave me for a shorter girl. :(

• well I'm tall (5ft 9) and personally I prefer guys to be over 6ft but that's only because I love shoes and don't want to feel like some sort of beast when I'm out, but then again if you had an awesome personality I'd have to consider it :)

• I'm 5'9 and my current crush is 5'6.

I think its possible for both guys & girls to overlook height.

• you're not going to be with a girl just because she is short? I think you should take in her personality also, not just the height. That's all I'm saying.

• i never said I wouldn't date a short girl

What Guys Said 1

• I have 2 friends that are short 5'6" but girls think they are the CUTEST THING. Both dress really nice, have boyish charm and have great personalities, and they date girls taller than them all the time and it doesn't even look awkward. So I guess, turn shortness into your own unique style...Hey, what's height when you can have a personality larger than life?