Best stores to shop at if girlie and well to do?!

So, I want to re-do my closet/wardrobe which I do in the Spring/Summer anyways. But I want to change my look completely! I have always been girlie but just wear normal clothes or whatever. But, I want to wear more girlie clothes and stuff, like heels and skirts, etc. I am already picking out accessories and stuff at Coach, but now I need the cute lace skirts and nice stuff. There is no budget, so I like designers(: haha, I just can't think of any designers or stores.. humphhh :/

Thanks in advance!

I don't shop at DEB. It's extremely trashy. If you didn't catch it in my description... I WANT HIGH END STORES. Jesus Christ people!

Most Helpful Girl

• if you really mean high end the burberry brit line is young but still high standard. I like neimas, saks, nordstroms and barneys (all department stores) because they have all sorts of brands. I also like bloomingdales but don't have one where I live :(

What Guys Said 3

• Wal-mart! lol. In all seriousness, what about 'Garage', 'Urban Planet', 'Bluenotes' and similar stores? You're a lady! You should be all up on this, gurlfran! -Snaps fingers-

• OK...well, if you don't like Deb...which I consider girlie, then go elsewhere. If you want high end, do that...are you a complete newbie to high end? If not, you know where to go. If you are, then let us all know where the refurbished walmart queen decided to grace with her mighty presence.

• I know where to shop high end I'm not retarded I was wondering what stores would be best to shop at for girlie girls. None of you can comprehend that though.

• i like shopping at Deb, Hot Topic, VS, FOH, and Kohls.

What Girls Said 4

• Stores like Deb and Forever 21 are great girlie stores. Also check out www.gojane.com, they have amazing clothes and are pretty cheap too. I have more recently started getting to like stuff on the modcloth website, you can google it and it'll come up.

• Francesca's or Eden. Extremely cute dresses and blouses! :D love love love <3

• intermix

• Forever 21! :)