I tend to have a more mature style of dressing. Some of my typical outfits include:
- black turtleneck with a grey high waisted tulip skirt that has a bow in the front with black tights and black flats.
- navy ruffled shirt with a black high waisted pencil skirt with black tights and black flats.
I think there might be a guy that likes me. he stares at me a lot during class. I've already had questions about it. but he never approached me.
I was wondering if it might be because he am intimidated by the way I dress, since I tend to dress more "fancy" for school. I like the way I dress, and I know I tend to "dress up" for school more than others, but that's me. He's the sweatshirt and jeans type of guy, so I don't know if I intimidate him. Please help! I would really appreciate it!
- Yes. If I really like her, the way she dresses doesn't bother me at all.Vote A
- Yes, but I would still feel a little intimidated by how she dresses. It's a little fancier than I'm used to.Vote B
- No... I would feel too intimidated by her to approach her.Vote C
- No... I would think that she is stuck up because of the way she dresses.Vote D
- Other (please explain)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Dressing well. Hmm. There are these women that dress up classy and seem just bit snobby. But then there are those who dress pretty much the same way but seem warm, approachable and not like they were bothered buy peasants around them.
Maybe it's eyes,face or just expressions that make the difference.0