What's a good clothing style for guys? Advice please! (guys/girls)

So I'm a guy in his late teens with some fashion issues. I'm 5'10'' and 140lbs. So I have trouble finding jeans that fit. I usually just stick to a tee shirt/polo and jeans in every season. I try to, consciencely, stay away from brand names. I want to try something different.

Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• one thing I find really attractive is when a guy wears a button-down-the-front shirt (no tie) with the top button unbuttoned and not tucked in (not long like gangster though! please, that looks awful-to me at least) and vintage jeans that are fairly close fitting but not too tight. Finish it off with either converse or brown athletic shoes. there's just something so classy and hot about that look!

capitalize on your hair. Too many guys just let their hair go.with disastrous results lol. Find a look that's flattering to your face, whether it be longish, crew cut, or spiked. Hygiene always! A little aftershave is really really nice.(don't overdo it though)

Be careful not to make your look too fussy. If you have a dark hair, a 5:00 shadow can be sooooo sexy! makes a man look 50% tougher at least lol

What Girls Said 5

• go to H & M to spiff it up a bit. they had a lot of cool guy stuff. also you can try target, they have awesome graphic t-shirts for guys with hilarious sayings.

try a hoodie/jacket or blazer combo. if you wear a darker jean, it's more flattering for your figure. jeans at target are good. they have every size imaginable. I think Aero's pretty good for that as well. Gap stops at a size 32, which sucks. but they're too expensive anyway.

• Try wearing dress shirts with jeans and unique sneakers. It will give you a slight edge but will be mainstream enough that you won't get weird looks. Also, a fun pair of sneakers is always a great conversation piece. Dress shirts are good because it's easier to look good while avoiding labels since they tend to not have the polo/lacoste/vineyard vines symbols on the chest.

• Try some button ups and loafers.

• thats a toughieee! try like maybe a really cool shirt and a hoodie with any type of jeans or pants you like. I always say to mix your clotheees. Don't chang your whole style all at once becaue then itll look like you're trying tooooo hard. Just wear what you pick out because that's what you like. bytheway, a lot of girls don't notice that you're wearing the same thing every day, just that you look cute it this shirt or those jeans. :]]]]] goodluckkkk friend!

• i really like kind of alternative/indie style on guys like skinny jeans, band tshirts, vintage things, pointy shoes, vests and leather jackets are awesome too.

some examples:

link

link

What Guys Said 0