Do you think I can pull off the natural look?

Well, there are just days when I just don't want to deal with putting on any makeup when I go out, but I rarely ever actually do it because a lot of the time I feel kind of awkward without it. I also don't really like taking pictures of myself without it either, which is why I only have a couple. xD Lols. But I was wondering what other people thought. I want to know if I could pull off the natural look or not:

link

link

What do you think...? :/

Thank you everyone for all of your answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably sound like a broken record for keep saying this to my friends , Raw beauty is all that matters. What I mean by that is Women who really just look good without makeup or anything. Majority of women have it but think they don't have it because of other good looking women who seem to be intimidating because guys will eye them more. That's because they show a little more skin or make up. You have a very unique style that most men would want in a girlfriend. Laid back and being yourself, You have nice hair and nice smile so your natural looks well look really good. You have Raw beauty, Means good looks already without the need of makeup or some sort of stupid plastic surgery. Don't let anyone else tell you different just be yourself! =)

What Guys Said 6

• go natural honey...uu have nice skin. too much makeup makes girls look not good and they are trying to covery their flaws too much

• I think you look much better with the 'natural' look.

• sure! just be careful when you have your hair covering one eye (like you do in a lot of your pics).. you lose depth perception lol.. I can't stand looking through just one eye for even a minute :)

• Natural-

• Definitely. You look really good natural.

• Not bad

What Girls Said 5

• It's hard to tell from those pics 'cause they're small.

I think if I had a tan I could maybe, but I look kinda dead with no makeup due to my pale skin. Not that I care lol. When I was a teenager, I'd never leave the house without putting it on, these days I really couldn't care less. Very rarely do I wear it anymore.

• Yep yep, you look cuter without make up -- and younger.

With make up you look older than you are. The pic in which you have heavy eyeliner and dark lipstick / pencil, you look like you're ad least 25 years old.

Do yourself a favor and go natural. =)

• yeah,you look very cute

• yep! natural!:)

• to be honest you look better without it