Boys, which outfit sounds more appealing on a girl?

a light blue denim mini skirt with lace trim, a mint green lace cami, and mint green slingback heels. a small diamond tennis bracelet and diamond stud earrings. makeup would be some black winged eyeliner, mascara, pink blush, and bubblegum pink lip gloss.

--Blue American Eagle skinny jeans

--A tight red t-shirt that says I <3 Pirates, except the <3 is a skull and crossbones (I bought it at Disneyland 5 years ago)

--A black pullover hoodie that says Pink in black and white letters

--Eye makeup is a swipe of black shadow on the lid near the lashline, then pale gold swept up into the crease, and then a little champagne colored shadow towards the brow bone. My lip gloss is a really pale pink.

old, beat up black Converse low tops.

these were taken from another question I asked. first one is me and second is a girl who answered.

Most Helpful Guy

• The second. The first one sounds kinda fancy for me...I have no idea what a cami is or slingback heels haha

• cami: link

slingback heels: link

• eh I'm still gonna stick with #2. I went to a private school my whole life and everyone there was so preppy and I hated it so the less preppy/girly the better for me.

What Guys Said 6

• the second, definitely. still not what I'd be into, but it's more cool and casual than the first and I'm all about casual.

• Hmmm I don't really like mainstream fashion because it doesn't jump out from the crowd to me. It is pretty much another form of conformity. I think it depends more on the girl than the outfit she is wearing. If I find the girl attractive she would look more appealing regardless of what she is wearing.

• 2nd one

• The first one.

• Second outfit

• the second ones a little more practical for wearing every day. the first ones more for things like a bar or club, both of which your too young to get into

What Girls Said 2

• Oh hey, you asked about my outfit.

Guys are probably going to like your outfit better because it's very cute and girlie, and most the guys on this site seem to prefer super feminine girls. My outfit is more chill because I'm not hyper feminine, so I'll only appeal to a small set.

• Both sound cute but I like the 2nd one a little better.