How would you guys describe me?

How would you describe me, well I'm into Skinny jeans and Boots or Uggs I like Girlie things such as Flowery tops, shorts, etc and my make up is light well I wear heavy mascara, Some pink lipgloss, some blusher but light... My hair... I always straighten it everyday but now and again I curl it my hair colour at the moment is Brown but I dye it a lot and I think next time I dye it I will be dying it Chocolate brown...

if you want to know anything else just ask!

Am I Cute, Pretty, Normal, Ugly, Sexy, HOT, Average, etc etc...
Am I down to earth, amazing, Nice, Horrible.
I Love to bike ride with my dad that's our father daughter thing together:)

I Love to go out with my friends:)

I Love to go swimming:)

I Love my sister to bits I can't live without her:)

I do stuff for charities

Im not that kind of person who talks about other girls in the horrible way!

If you want to know more just say!
But I do argure with my parents ALOT!

Im not in a relationship but I really like someone :L

and I'm not always nice sometimes I have arguments with my friends, I'm not so bright at school and I don't have much friends because I have 2 close friends which will be my best friends for life!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Average

• Pretty and rather cute =] You have a sort of villagegirl quality, like Mary from Westbrook High.

You remind me of a friend of mine, who is actually a village girl, but your not as, I dunno. Unique. No offence, of course. But I mean, you haven't met this girl, hahaha.

You have the potential to be quite beautiful, but I can't tell. Beauty is like fractured glass, not single-glazed a window, know what I mean? But yeah, you look hip and ladylike and its cool.

• Everyone has a point, really, you aren't doing anything new looks-wise, but I dunno, I like it. You have this kinda retained purity, like a nordic princess or something, and you have interesting cheekbones and stuff.

• LOL add me?

• Cute :D

• You sound like a pretty average chick. You aren't bad looking, and you don't have any weird tendencies. Normal.

• Thanks(:

but what you mean by ' You aren't bad looking' what can I improve on?

• I know what looks good when I see it, but I'd have no idea how to make someone look good.

• I would describe you as a good girl. Maybe a bit shy when it comes to fashion as this is all pretty normal.

• Average

• I would describe you as a regular normal girl.

• cute, very cute

What Girls Said 7

• Average

• how would I describe you? attention seeking. and not ugly. but definately not pretty. no offense! that's just what I gather from the info you've given and your profile pic.

• Its okaay..

btw attention seeking?

• lol, yes attention seeking. why else would you randomly ask everyone to give their opinions on you? but hey, there are waaaaay worse things you could post. so more power to you. :P

• Nooo, I just wanted to put it so I know what people actually think of me?

• cute

• A normal teenage girl O.o

• You care too much about what other people think.

• I Don't actually?

• Then why are you asking a bunch of people on the internet about what they think of you? And going on and on describing yourself as if you're trying to convince us of something? :P

• i think you're a cute goody two shoes lol. probably the girl next door who always says hi to neighbors and babysits the neighborhood kids. really preppy and happy all the time. participates in school activity's and dresses and everything

• 1. I'm no goody 2 shoes

2. I Don't baby sit.

3. My neighbours are d***s accept for the one which is like another mum too me:)

4. I'm allways angry LOL

• haha

• you can't judge someone with the verbs you're describing purely on dress style. I would think you try too hard and try to fit in the mail stream, which might not be a bad thing