Makeup doesn't look good on me ? girls only but guys also welcomed

i noticed that when I wear little to no makeup I get lots of attention from males but when I wear makeup I hardly get any , I'm not sure why this is , I don't not have perfect skin. Sometimes I feel self conscious with makeup on , but without I feel bold and sexy ? does anyone else feel this way , I don't wear eyeliner because I have really wide eyes , last time I wore eyeliner my eyes looked droppy , I do wear lip gloss tho

when I said girls only but guys welcome I meant I prefer girls only but if guys give answers I won't throw a fit or anything
Thanks so much you guys , I think ill go to a makeup counter like bobbi brown and have them match me with a good shade and some pretty glosses...

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of makeup are you wearing? If you're not wearing the right brands, shades, etc. it won't look natural or make you more beautiful like it's supposed to.

• i wear mac , its mainly just foundation that doesn't look good on me I guess

• im using the studio fix fluid

• My sister uses that and loves it. Hm. Maybe try using Laura Mercier Silk Foundation or NARS (since that's around your price point). Also, setting your foundation with a pressed powder (I use Cargo Blu Ray) will make it look better. And what do you use for your eyes and cheeks?

What Guys Said 4

• You know, it might not be the makeup at all, just the way you carry yourself when your wearing it. Do you act/feel less confident without it? Maybe guys are picking up on and really diggin' the whole shy/vulnerability thing.

• "girls only but guys also welcome"

lol

• haha I just thought it was funny. no disrespect.

• are you really talking to me?

i think you got the wrong person man.

• u are right...sorry :(

• That's because we HATE fu***ng make-up but females either won't listen to us or don't care!

• I don't see a problem, sounds like a great situation.

What Girls Said 3

• put a pic with you wearing makeup and one without and let us compare.

• Ok? don't wear makeup then. what's the question?

• I wear absolutely no make up.

• Good for you.

• lol if I'm not anon I get a lot of weirdos messaging me. I commented on ONE answer and I got two guys messaging me telling me all this weird sh*t, one of them called me a **** for no reason.

• oh sigh..I am almost 54 years old...but I suppose I am still naive..at least in my own way...if you wish to see something pathetic (at least in my eyes) go onto my Profile and check out the ONE ..the only question I asked...I would appreciate your reaction to that...