Makeup or natural, guys, what do you prefer?

A girl that wears a little make up (gloss and maybe some mascara), completely natural or fully made up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care what any guy says, 99.99999% of girls can look better by using makeup... I don't buy that "her natural beauty is the best" bs. It's the amount it comes down to. Personally, I'd like a girl that looks at least decent naturally because when that makeup comes off I don't want to think 'wtf am I doing with her'. But at the same time, no matter how good a girl looks naturally, she can always look better with makeup.. doesn't have to be a lot but there's always something a girl can do to look better.

What Guys Said 6

• Very few girls can pull off the "all natural" look, emphasis on the "very few".

Personally, I like some makeup such as eyeliner, mascara, foundation etc but when they begin to look like a stripper on a clow-themed job it's too much.

• light make up or not at all, cause actually its her soul that I most care about...

• Just a little bit of makeup. But to be fair, I date girls around 20, so it's kinda normal they don't need a lot of makeup haha.

• Natural is Great! Gloss & mascara are fine...When she looks like some kind of Frazetta bullsh** with the gd foundation troweled on...COUNT ME OUT! gag me... WHY..OH WHY do females have to put all of that rancid sh** on their face? I fu***in HATE IT!

• little make-up

• Little/No Makeup most of the time, fully made up on special occasions.

What Girls Said 1

• LOL I like how you worded this to get the answers you want. "completely natural or fully made up" ha ha you know every guy on here will say the natural girl.

• Actually you are wrong, I am not a natural girl!

• yes but all the guys (at least the ones on this site) will say they prefer a natural girl. You being natural or not has nothing to do with it. I just said it's funny the way you worded it seems biased so most people will pick natural. lol

• Yes..but they NO ONE listens...go onto my Profile and look at the ONE ..the ONLY question that I asked...I don't know any better...I say I don't like make up ..but I really do.. I'm fu*king stupid...We don't wear it for males...Should I just go ape-sh*t? or would you like for me to admit that I am totally fu**ng stupid?