Girls, what's the first thing you notice in a guy?

is it something physical like his eyes? or his arms?

first thing I notice in a girl is her eyes, if I don't like her eyes, I won't have much interest in her until I get to know her better.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 things simultaneously. 1)height. he has to be taller than me. I don't do tom-kat sh*t. 2)hair. I like brunette men only..so hair first that is dark brown. then 3) the face over all. I start with the eyes, both of them have to be in place. then I look up at the eyebrows...no unibrows please! then I look down at the nose if its proportional with the rest of the face and not like michael jacksons, then the lips and teeth, really bad yellowy infected teeth one hanging out of his face swinging back and forth will make me frown and run away...other that that he's good to go, and finally I look at his facial hair...i find that it turns me on that 5 o clock shadow thing as opposed to totally clean shaven...its super sexy and manly.

next stop..clothes...to be continued...

• hmm, sounds a bit picky no?

• lol I think you missed the funny joke/sarcasm aspect to it...

• you were joking?

haha well it didn't sound like it.

What Girls Said 18

• definetly not interested point blank first thing his eyes. its about that first impression and what it comes off as, fake, real, a jerk, a player, that type of thing. Basically your vibe

• His eyes :)

• ...well physically I notice a guys back... like his shoulders and everything, broad shoulders and a strong back are so attractive, and next is arms to match :]

• ah, I'm not sure where I stand on that cause I'm skinny, but I have muscular shoulders in a way, so I never know if a girl liked them or not.

but coo.

• face.

• From far away his body. But close up definitely their face (mainly eyes and smile).

• eyes and smile :)

• hair, smile, butt. I like 'coolie' boy who tend to have a silky smooth kind of hair. :)

• like me huh?

i like that about my hair too haha

• lol, you da jokes.

• lol that's right ; )

• eyes and smile definately.

• Usually eyes, smile, teeth, arms, and hair in that order.

• lol like a check list?

• Haha no, it just usually happens that way. Eyes always get me, along with a smile. It sorta shows the personality of a person, along with teeth and hair of how they take care of themselves.

• ah OK I see. that's coo.

• Hair. Definitely hair. Not so much the color, but the cut.

• Usually height, smile, eyes:)

• Face, body and clean!

• i first notice thier style and then thier smile and probably thier personatly.

• His eyes and smile! :) Those are my favorite things about my guy

• his overall face, after that, I start noticing the details

• what's up cross eyed

• eyes, smile, hands, the way he carries himself, and what he says.

• his d*** in-print

• what you mean? like the tent in his pants?

• leave her alone man, I don't like her but you can't call her a whore.

• @rizzle you just have a little d***.

What Guys Said 0