My friends and I were pondering this question lol is it true that guys like blondes better? Just curious to the out comes lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for be the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Length and style of hair should depend on the personality of the individual and possibly who she wants to attract.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, sorta for me anyway. I married a brunette but love it when she highlites her hair really blonde, but its not just the color for me, its the style more. Sometimes its just a matter of "the grass is always greener" thing too. That's why brunettes wear blonde wigs, blondes wear brunette wigs, etc.

• Personally I prefer red hair, then brunettes or maybe dark-blonde.

• Naw. I've always been into dark hair.

• I don't think you can generalize it into guys like blondes better. I think that's simply what is portrayed in the media because of Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson. I personally have a thing for women with darker hair. Now don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I haven't been attracted to blondes. Hair color though is a very limited, if existent, factor in who I would date.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's not true at all. I am blonde and most of my friends are brunette and we all get about the same amount of attention when we go out.

Also, if that is you in your picture please don't ever go blonde! My friend Anna has your complexion and she made that mistake last year. You look great as a brunette and you should just leave it alone!

• It really depends on your face structure, skin tone, eyes, race, the actual color of you’re real hair, ect…. For instances depending on what type of blonde your going for you may never get the color you are looking for. Let’s just say you have red hair or a reddish tint with brunette; red is a very hard color to bleach out so one may wind up with an orange tint color. I’ve seen very pretty blondes that pull it off well but I’ve also seen some very pretty brunettes.

Ewww! Totally fake and has a gross yellowish tint.

link

still bleached but very pretty!

link

• people always look the best with their natural hair colour or something that is just a bit different