Ladies - Sexy Underwear?

Ladies, this is a follow-up question to my last one.

I know that men are very visual but how about ladies?

Do you find it sexy when your man is wearing boxers?

Are you more arroused if they are tight like white boxer briefs where you can see the outline of his package?

Or would you prefer some sexy bikini briefs to show his stuff?

• Boxers are sexy
    86% (12)5% (1)36% (13)Vote
  • The tighter the better and see through maybe?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Snugg bikini briefs are my thing.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I could care less as long as he isn't wearing pants.
    14% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • GUYS find the poll answers here.
    0% (0)95% (21)58% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This is too funny, LADIES WE apparently want to know because just over an hour posted and 3 guys wanted to see the results but there are none yet. LMAO
4 HOURS NOW, SO MANY GUYS WANT TO KNOW THIS ANSWER AND ONLY 1 FEMALE VOTER, PLEASE LADIES CAST YOUR VOTE.

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I think guys look adorable in boxer briefs. I think boxer briefs are nice. I asked my 4 female roommates, all with completely different personalities and styles age 19 and 20 and they all definitely agreed boxer briefs (actually they all yelled out BRIEFS!). My one roommate compared it to a girl wearing a push-up bra v. an everyday bra.

hope that helped.

also wearing briefs 2-3 times a week prevents sagage in the future :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I want to see as much as I can! Boxer briefs are the hottest, still masculine but tight enough to see what's good. Briefs aren't sexy to me, but they are cute, I have some little boy tightie whities myself, haha. Boxers aren't hot at all but they look comfortable so that's good too. I've never seen a man in see-through underwear but it sounds good to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs are sexy if you have a nice body. Boxers, if your body is not so great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black boxer briefs. NO WHITE, EVER. It reminds us of tighty whities, which is gross and not sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol he is more sexy when he doesn't wear nothin1

i like boxers,the darker the color the sexier they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS are hot!

Briefs not so much

& boxer briefs are pretty hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS are by far the sexiest 4 me anyway, the color depends on your skin tone.

tan or darker skin= white or navy blue

pale lighter skin= navy blue or plum but NOT black because it makes you look 2 pale

tatoos= black or plum

hope I helped =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to see a man in boxers not so much briefs infact that kind of a turn off for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.